FL - small but beautiful!

Old November 2nd 06, 02:18 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
turtle

Default FL - small but beautiful!

FL = Principality of Liechtenstein, thats where i'm from, there are only
30'000 habitants...but thre are lots of muni and trial spots, look at
the mountains with the first snow:
http://tinyurl.com/szent

...i know my english is really bad....

--
turtle
turtle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11288

Old November 2nd 06, 02:55 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
csuko

Wow, it looks very beautiful there. Are you riding at a skatepark?

I've never heard of the country of Liechtenstein before. Come to find
out it is one of two countries in the whole world that is surrounded by
landlocked countries, the other is Uzbekistan. I also found out that
it is known as a center for international money laundering!

--
csuko
csuko's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12939

Old November 2nd 06, 06:00 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
turtle

...tsts money laundering....that's really a problem, unfortunately i
don't work in bank or something like that, so i don't participat the
richness...

...and yes that is one of our skate parks, fl has 11 villages and the
most of them own a skatepark (samll ones)...