My Radial 360 - It's beautiful isn't it?

Old June 4th 07, 03:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Chexjc

Default My Radial 360 - It's beautiful isn't it?

I've added a couple small upgrades since the last photoshoot. I just
can't stop taking pictures of this thing!

Next up are some blue pedals and maybe a new saddle.

[image: http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i4...icture005.jpg]

[image: http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i4...icture006.jpg]

Trek 6i
[image: http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i4...icture007.jpg]

[image: http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i4...icture008.jpg]

[image: http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i4...icture009.jpg]

[image: http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i4...icture010.jpg]

--
Chexjc

www.myspace.com/thelostguitarist
AIM: Guitardude88
Check out my videos!
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=JasonCheckla
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 4th 07, 04:05 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
wickedbob

A lovely uni you got there I want a coker soooo bad!

--
wickedbob

I am a bad speller! "Precision is as much a mindset as it is a
skill"-Loren
*R.I.P Johnny Hart*
*R.I.P Mitch Hedberg*

Ducttape wrote:
not gonna show you it tonight becasue I am going to play with it until I
go to bed to get it just right.........

http://www.usenet.com
Old June 4th 07, 04:06 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
CKCrowe

wickedbob wrote:
A lovely uni you got there I want a coker soooo bad!

Amen,
That is one Hot unicycle lol.

--
CKCrowe

1-5 Hours a day-Treyflip-next-Hickfakieflip
Unicycler for Christ.
'' (http://tinyurl.com/32tsn3)My Gallery

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=unicrankflipMy Youtube Account
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 4th 07, 04:10 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

That's nice! The only thing *I* would change would be the saddle, and go
with the KH fusion freeride. I've ridden on the best air saddles,
including the ultra expensive Wallis, and of course your standard
banana boat that you have, but for me the KH FF is by far the most
comfortable for the long haul!

--
MuniAddict

"On Earth it would be...12 noon" (Twilight zone episode, "To serve
man.")

My Videos: http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699

My favorite FG clip: http://tinyurl.com/28847b
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 4th 07, 04:42 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
john_childs

I like the Primo seatpost clamp. It is so appropriate for a 36er. I
call it "The Big 1".

--
john_childs

john_childs (att) hotmail (dott) com
Team Never Wash Your Muni
Gallery: http://gallery.unicyclist.com/john_childs
'Unicycling Bookmark List' (http://backcountry.unicyclist.com/) ::
'World Clock' (http://tinyurl.com/2blym3)
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 4th 07, 04:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Chexjc

MuniAddict wrote:
That's nice! The only thing *I* would change would be the saddle, and go
with the KH fusion freeride. I've ridden on the best air saddles,
including the ultra expensive Wallis, and of course your standard
banana boat that you have, but for me the KH FF is by far the most
comfortable for the long haul!

Hahaha thanks for the compliments guys

Yea, when I do get a new saddle, it'll be the KH fusion freeride; I've
heard a lot of good things about that saddle

Yea the quick-adjust clamp that came on the Radial wasn't quick cutting
it...so I kicked it up a notch haha.

EDIT: kinda weird how i started both of those statements with "yea"
isn't it?

Old June 4th 07, 04:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

I'm also happy to hear that at least *somebody* is happy with the steel
rim! I think the weight difference is minimal since the steel is only
single walled vs the double walled alum. And as you say, the few extra
ounces won't be too noticeable since the *overall* weight difference is
negligible. And if I don't get the T7, mine will likely be even lighter
than the same uni with an airfoil _Plus_ a T7. I just wish they would
make those spokes stainless as standard feature, and not as an upgrade.

Old June 4th 07, 05:01 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Chexjc

MuniAddict wrote:
I'm also happy to hear that at least *somebody* is happy with the steel
rim! I think the weight difference is minimal since the steel is only
single walled vs the double walled alum. And as you say, the few extra
ounces won't be too noticeable since the *overall* weight difference is
negligible. And if I don't get the T7, mine will likely be even lighter
than the same uni with an airfoil _Plus_ a T7. *I just wish they would
make those spokes stainless as standard feature, and not as an
upgrade*.

That would be nice.

I can't really comprehend why anyone wouldn't want the T7 to be honest
with you lol. The 19 mile unithon wouldn't have felt the same with out
it. It takes some getting used to, but once you're comfortable holding
on with two hands, it helps tremendously; especially when you become
really tired. The best part of it, however, as mentioned by many, is
that you can lift yourself off the seat to ease saddle soreness on long
rides.

Old June 4th 07, 05:06 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Chexjc wrote:
That would be nice.

I can't really comprehend why anyone wouldn't want the T7 to be honest
with you lol. The 19 mile unithon wouldn't have felt the same with out
it. It takes some getting used to, but once you're comfortable holding
on with two hands, it helps tremendously; especially when you become
really tired. *The best part of it, however, as mentioned by many, is
that you can lift yourself off the seat to ease saddle soreness on long
rides.*

Yeah I hear ya, I guess it's a personal preference, but for me, when I
get saddle fatigue, I either stand-up pedal for a while (this is good
'cause it also gives me a chance to stretch my legs! ), or I can push
down on the regular lift handle to relieve the area and maybe
re-position my self, which works just fine for me, or of course, take
some rest stops every now & then. But yeah, I can sure see how many
would still really like that T7.

Old June 4th 07, 05:13 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
john_childs

Chexjc wrote:
That would be nice.

I can't really comprehend why anyone wouldn't want the T7 to be honest
with you lol.

Handles like the T7 get in the way if you want to do Coker muni. You
can't bend down as far when ducking under branches and the handle just
gets in the way at other times as well.

I have what I call the 'JC Coker Handle'
(http://gallery.unicyclist.com/john_childs_misc) on my Coker and when I
go muni with the Coker I take the handle off. Way cool that the JC
Coker Handle is removable.

coker vs. radial dorfman Unicycling 12 April 12th 06 10:34 PM
Got my new coker 360 radial uni Daytripper63 Unicycling 16 September 27th 05 04:16 AM
Half-radial rear with the radial side right? Jasper Janssen Techniques 12 August 4th 05 04:38 PM
Radial spoked 20" wheel? M. Chandler Techniques 10 January 25th 05 05:38 PM
Radial Wheel Building Larry47Trav Techniques 18 October 26th 04 07:48 PM