Philly Sucks

Old September 6th 09, 03:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bob Schwartz[_3_]

Default Philly Sucks

I dunno, something tells me Bruce is close. I wanted to put
this out there just in case. September has been slow so far.

Oh, and Outlook Express sucks too. With all the news readers
that can manage quotes properly, only retards use Outlook
Express. But of course, it is all about headers and not
quotes anyways.

Bob Schwartz
Old September 6th 09, 04:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
GoneBeforeMyTime

"Bob Schwartz" wrote in message

But of course, it is all about headers and not
quotes anyways.

Bob Schwartz

Thanks!

Old September 6th 09, 04:33 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Fredburger

Bob Schwartz wrote:
I dunno, something tells me Bruce is close. I wanted to put
this out there just in case. September has been slow so far.

Oh, and Outlook Express sucks too. With all the news readers
that can manage quotes properly, only retards use Outlook
Express. But of course, it is all about headers and not
quotes anyways.

The headers are all I ever read. Am I missing anything?

Old September 6th 09, 10:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro[_3_]

Bob Schwartz wrote:
I dunno, something tells me Bruce is close. I wanted to put this out there
just in case. September has been slow so far.

Oh, and Outlook Express sucks too. With all the news readers that can
manage quotes properly, only retards use Outlook Express. But of course,
it is all about headers and not quotes anyways.

Dumbass,
Kindly follow the new convention by placing your message in the
header (quotes are optional).
Old September 6th 09, 10:23 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro[_3_]

Bob Schwartz wrote:
I dunno, something tells me Bruce is close. I wanted to put this out
there just in case. September has been slow so far.

KG wrote:
Dirtbag.

Weird ****head.
Old September 6th 09, 03:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bob Schwartz[_3_]

GoneBeforeMyTime wrote:
"Bob Schwartz" wrote in message

But of course, it is all about headers and not
quotes anyways.

Bob Schwartz

Thanks!

After you get your newsreader fixed, take some time with
your sarcasm detection code.

Bob Schwartz
Old September 7th 09, 04:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article ,
Donald Munro wrote:

Bob Schwartz wrote:
I dunno, something tells me Bruce is close. I wanted to put this out there
just in case. September has been slow so far.

Oh, and Outlook Express sucks too. With all the news readers that can
manage quotes properly, only retards use Outlook Express. But of course,
it is all about headers and not quotes anyways.

Dumbass,
Kindly follow the new convention by placing your message in the
header (quotes are optional).

Will do.

--
Michael Press

Philly sucks Robert[_11_] Racing 1 December 8th 08 12:17 AM
Philly sucks ronaldo_jeremiah Racing 0 December 7th 08 09:18 PM
Philly sucks Bob Schwartz Racing 33 June 13th 07 02:19 AM
Philly sucks Bob Schwartz Racing 15 June 15th 06 05:24 AM
Philly sucks Bob Schwartz Racing 143 June 16th 05 02:50 PM