Should we phone the hospitals?

Old May 12th 12, 11:29 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

Default Should we phone the hospitals?

Not like Mason to let us trolls have the last word?

University
Old May 12th 12, 12:21 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Sat, 12 May 2012 11:29:42 +0100, Dave - Cyclists VOR
wrote:

Not like Mason to let us trolls have the last word?

He could have come off his bike and banged his head.
Old May 12th 12, 12:35 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Partac[_10_]

wrote:

Not like Mason to let us trolls have the last word?

He could have come off his bike and banged his head.

No, I think the most likely explanation is, as Dave suggests in the "Where
is numb-nuts" thread, he's been sectioned. Remember he had an appointment
with the police on Friday, so it's perfectly possible the police were
worried about the state of his mental health when they met him.

It wouldn't take much digging back to prove the case.

Old May 12th 12, 01:35 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mrcheerful[_3_]

wrote:

Not like Mason to let us trolls have the last word?

He could have come off his bike and banged his head.

You know full well that cyclists have evolved to never hit their own heads
when falling off a bicycle, so don't be so silly.

He is away playing cricket:

http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.u...rn_the_tables/

Old May 12th 12, 04:15 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

On May 12, 12:35*pm, "Partac" wrote:

No, I think the most likely explanation is, as Dave suggests in the "Where
is numb-nuts" thread, he's been sectioned. Remember he had an appointment
with the police on Friday, so it's perfectly possible the police were
worried about the state of his mental health when they met him.

Simple explanation is that unlike the trolls I am not so stupid as to
waste my own time posting on here.
I am at work now until 2230, but last night was so boring as the
trolls were not around to play with anymore.
I hope that there will be more action tonight, otherwise the shift
will drag.

--

Simon Mason
Old May 12th 12, 08:22 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Sat, 12 May 2012 12:35:51 +0100, "Partac" wrote:

.. .

wrote:

Not like Mason to let us trolls have the last word?

He could have come off his bike and banged his head.

No, I think the most likely explanation is, as Dave suggests in the "Where
is numb-nuts" thread, he's been sectioned. Remember he had an appointment
with the police on Friday, so it's perfectly possible the police were
worried about the state of his mental health when they met him.

It wouldn't take much digging back to prove the case.

Do you know - is it possible to place a bet with say William Hill on such
things?

5-1 on upset a motorist and he got thumped?

18-1 natural causes.

4-1 on - stole some poisonous chemicals from BP Chemicals, Saltend, Hull and
put it in a pop bottle. Later added it to his beer brew.

6-1 on - a nasty electric shock from the kitchen wiring.

Evens : fell down a pit in the garage floor

Old May 13th 12, 03:43 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

wrote:

Not like Mason to let us trolls have the last word?

He could have come off his bike and banged his head.

Oh what a lovely cow you are, Wishing harm on others.

--
Life is a venereal disease with 100% mortality.
Old May 13th 12, 11:31 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mentalguy2k8[_2_]

wrote:

Not like Mason to let us trolls have the last word?

He could have come off his bike and banged his head.

Oh what a lovely cow you are, Wishing harm on others.

How is that wishing harm on others?

Old May 13th 12, 11:36 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

wrote:

Not like Mason to let us trolls have the last word?

He could have come off his bike and banged his head.

Oh what a lovely cow you are, Wishing harm on others.

Have you ever thought of taking English lessons? GCSE foundation could be a
good start.

Where was there any expression of "wish" in what I said?

If I had said "I hope that he has come off his bike and banged his head" - then
I could understand your comment. As it is, it makes no sense.

I can see why you don't respond in any detail to many posts - people would
probably always take the **** out of what you have said.

Have you ever thought of Switzerland for a holiday?

--
You are Peter Keller MB ChB FANZCA - a silly old sod in his late sixties in New Zealand, and ICMFP
A credit to the Medical Profession - ffs

Old May 13th 12, 05:43 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

On May 13, 3:43*am, Peter Keller wrote:

Not like Mason to let us trolls have the last word?

He could have come off his bike and banged his head.

Oh what a lovely cow you are, *Wishing harm on others.

Who cares - I have just worked 9 days on the trot and have taken the
next three days off.
While the sad trolls all shuffle off to work tomorrow I will be
driving out to Rosedale Abbey to go walking in the hills.
Fish and pea to follow in Whitby and I may buy some proper kippers as
well for the chiminera.
Take care, Peter and have a nice day.

---
Simon Mason

RUSH owns numerous medical industry corporations - hospitals LIBERATOR Mountain Biking 1 September 29th 10 11:45 PM
Where is a mobile phone :-) PEO from ITALY UK 1 October 27th 06 08:12 PM
Cell Phone [email protected] General 2 April 29th 05 12:56 PM
Hospitals penalising cycling to work.. David Martin UK 0 March 28th 05 02:41 PM
Hospitals Cover Up LiveStrong Bracelets Bruce Edge Mountain Biking 1 December 10th 04 09:01 PM