A Cycling & bikes forum. CycleBanter.com

Go Back   Home » CycleBanter.com forum » rec.bicycles » Recumbent Biking
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

new velomobile-touring website open!

Old January 7th 14, 11:21 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default new velomobile-touring website open!

Greetings!

Not to sound too much like an advertisement, nor to detract too much from this group for discussing recumbents, but I wanted to announce that velomobile-eurotours.org has been opened to everyone who would like to use an event manager to track registrants for their European tours or events.

While it is primarily focused towards velomobiles, event organizers may choose to allow other types of cyclists at their events - either stipulating that "velomobiles are welcome" or "other cycle-types are welcome" in the event announcement.

It's still a bit in 'beta' - I'm tinkering with the theme so that events are laid out decently - but it is fully functional, and you are invited to post your velomobile-friendly events or exhibitions or trade shows. Any questions or concerns can be either posted here or - better still - at or .

Thanks for your time!

Regards,
-Jimm Pratt
http://about.me/jimm.pratt
Ads