Happiness is.....

Old June 24th 05, 04:16 PM
John Burns

Default Happiness is.....

When it starts raining 30 seconds AFTER you get home :-)

Just missed a downpour this lunchtime.

Email: , John G.Burns B.Eng, Bonny Scotland
Web :
http://www.unixnerd.demon.co.uk - The Ultimate BMW Homepage!
Old June 24th 05, 05:42 PM
Not Responding

John Burns wrote:
When it starts raining 30 seconds AFTER you get home :-)

Just missed a downpour this lunchtime.

Same here. Watched the lunchtime torrents from the office and called it
a day at work at 1330 as the sun came out. Arrived home 1415 just in
time to see a stunning electrical storm accompanied by an assortment of
hail, rain and so on.

Not quite such an enjoyable display for the hotel down the road. It took
a direct hit and was burning well when I collected the children from
school[1].

[1] I confess; by taxi.
Old June 25th 05, 12:38 AM

John Burns wrote:
When it starts raining 30 seconds AFTER you get home :-)

Just missed a downpour this lunchtime.

I rather enjoyed my ride home though warm gentle rain this afternoon
although rain and dual pivot calipers and rush hour traffic don't mix
so well. I like a nice dramatic thunderstorm me

best wishes
james

Old June 25th 05, 11:34 AM
Charlie

Default Happiness is..... (Question for Not responding)

As a matter of interest, where is the hotel?

"Not Responding" wrote in message
.uk...

Old June 25th 05, 12:02 PM
Paul - xxx

Charlie came up with the following;:
As a matter of interest, where is the hotel?

Down the road ...

I'll get me coat ..

--
Paul ...
(8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!

Fantic 307 Trials on ebay 4558564657
Beamish 250 Trials on ebay 4558566146
Old June 25th 05, 12:13 PM
Not Responding

Charlie wrote:
As a matter of interest, where is the hotel?

The Holiday Inn, Titchfield - just off the A27, west of Fareham. Your
question would be more correctly phrased "where /was/ the hotel?"

Old June 25th 05, 12:25 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

At Sat, 25 Jun 2005 12:13:27 +0100, message
k was posted by Not
Responding , including some, all or none of the
following:

The Holiday Inn, Titchfield - just off the A27, west of Fareham. Your
question would be more correctly phrased "where /was/ the hotel?"

Blimey! I've stayed there!

Guy
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

simple, neat and wrong" - HL Mencken
Old June 25th 05, 03:49 PM
Julesh

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
At Sat, 25 Jun 2005 12:13:27 +0100, message
k was posted by Not
Responding , including some, all or none of the
following:

The Holiday Inn, Titchfield - just off the A27, west of Fareham. Your
question would be more correctly phrased "where /was/ the hotel?"

Blimey! I've stayed there!

Guy
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

simple, neat and wrong" - HL Mencken

There's a last time for everything!

Julesh
Old June 25th 05, 04:33 PM
Al C-F

On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 12:13:27 +0100, Not Responding
wrote:

As a matter of interest, where is the hotel?

The Holiday Inn, Titchfield - just off the A27, west of Fareham. Your
question would be more correctly phrased "where /was/ the hotel?"

Just been past it. Wish I'd had a camera. The exploded tiles are
quite a sight.

Apparently it was reception and some sort of function room that went,
the rooms are ok.
Old June 26th 05, 01:05 AM
congokid

In message , John Burns
writes
When it starts raining 30 seconds AFTER you get home :-)

Just missed a downpour this lunchtime.

I missed a downpour on the way home by popping into the swimming pool.
Still got wet.

--
congokid
Good restaurants in London? Number one on Google

you people are gay MagillaGorilla Racing 282 December 7th 04 08:06 PM
Happiness is a filthy bicycle Simon Brooke UK 9 July 1st 04 05:51 PM
Happiness is ... Richard Bates UK 2 June 29th 04 10:21 AM
Happiness is 34/48 Arthur Clune UK 7 May 9th 04 12:53 PM