Pavement cyclist denies riding dangerously

Old July 15th 15, 05:45 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default Pavement cyclist denies riding dangerously

It is obvious to anyone of normal mental abilities that ridng a bicycle
on a pedestrian only pavement represents danger. He is due back in
court very soon.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/07/15/cyclis...ously-5297096/
Old July 15th 15, 06:04 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 15/07/2015 17:45, Mrcheerful wrote:

It is obvious to anyone of normal mental abilities that ridng a bicycle
on a pedestrian only pavement represents danger. He is due back in
court very soon.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/07/15/cyclis...ously-5297096/

Oh come on... have a bit of compassion...

That little girl has destroyed his life...

Apparently.

And do you know what? He didn't even KNOW that it is an offence to cycle
along a footway. And how can that be his fault? How innocent can you get?

See the utter devstation this has caused him and his family:
http://metro.co.uk/2015/05/25/knocking-down-girl-3-destroyed-cyclists-life-5213653/

And this is apparently the villain of the piece:
https://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/ad_169969694.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&strip=all&w= 768&h=768&crop=1

And here we have the utterly innocent victim whose life has been
destroyed:
https://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/ad_170395395-e1432539075510.jpg

Old July 15th 15, 07:26 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

There is a bit more on this lying cowardly piece of **** he
http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/ne...ding-1-7360517

Old July 16th 15, 11:06 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tarcap

"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote in message ...

"Mrcheerful" wrote in message
It is obvious to anyone of normal mental abilities that ridng a bicycle on
a pedestrian only pavement represents danger. He is due back in court
very soon.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/07/15/cyclis...ously-5297096/

There is a bit more on this lying cowardly piece of **** he
http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/ne...ding-1-7360517

The fact that he has pleaded not guilty rather compounds his guilt, doesn't
it?
I'm sure Lord Justice PhilWLee will be along in a minute to demand a long
custodial sentence.

Old July 16th 15, 12:58 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 16/07/2015 11:14, Mrcheerful wrote:

On 16/07/2015 11:06, Tarcap wrote:
"Mr Pounder Esquire" wrote
"Mrcheerful" wrote:

..
It is obvious to anyone of normal mental abilities that ridng a
bicycle on a pedestrian only pavement represents danger. He is due
back in court very soon.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/07/15/cyclis...ously-5297096/

There is a bit more on this lying cowardly piece of **** he
http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/ne...ding-1-7360517

The fact that he has pleaded not guilty rather compounds his guilt,
doesn't it?
I'm sure Lord Justice PhilWLee will be along in a minute to demand a
long custodial sentence.

for the child?

And her father.

After all, his parking his car outside the house opposite his garden
gate was bound to lead to danger for any innocent cyclist who happened
to be rocketing past, failed by an uncaring society which had failed to
inform him that cycling on the footway is an offence.

Society at large is clearly to blame, but parking the car there was just
downright dangerous...

....to footway cyclists.

And let's face it, no-one else actually matters.
Old July 16th 15, 01:52 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

"Mrcheerful" wrote:

.
[...]

I wonder if the cyclist is going for a compo claim, after all his life
has been ruined, so a 7 figure payout would be the least he should get.
Old July 16th 15, 02:06 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Nick[_4_]

On 16/07/2015 13:52, Mrcheerful wrote:

I wonder if the cyclist is going for a compo claim, after all his life
has been ruined, so a 7 figure payout would be the least he should get.

Nah, under 5 figures for a ruined life. I had my life ruined last year.
Old July 16th 15, 02:29 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

On 16/07/2015 14:06, Nick wrote:
On 16/07/2015 13:52, Mrcheerful wrote:

I wonder if the cyclist is going for a compo claim, after all his life
has been ruined, so a 7 figure payout would be the least he should get.

Nah, under 5 figures for a ruined life. I had my life ruined last year.

Were you as young and talented as the cyclist in question?
Old July 16th 15, 02:39 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Nick[_4_]

On 16/07/2015 14:29, Mrcheerful wrote:
On 16/07/2015 14:06, Nick wrote:
On 16/07/2015 13:52, Mrcheerful wrote:

I wonder if the cyclist is going for a compo claim, after all his life
has been ruined, so a 7 figure payout would be the least he should get.

Nah, under 5 figures for a ruined life. I had my life ruined last year.

Were you as young and talented as the cyclist in question?

Well I like to think I'm talented but unfortunately the years have taken
their toll.