Ride tomorrow on the Withlacoochie Trail

Old December 12th 03, 11:49 PM
RCPINTO

Default Ride tomorrow on the Withlacoochie Trail

Here is a message that was on the BROL events board that some might be
interested in. Three of the St. Pete Bacchetta guys and myself (Jay Copp, Bill
Wolf, and possibly Emmet Hood) will be heading down tomorrow morning. Hope to
see you there....

Rich Pinto
Bacchetta Bicycles

toureasyrider
Registered User
(12/8/03 2:47 pm)
Reply withlacocchee ride
------
Withlacoochee Trail Ride

Date: Saturday December 13, 2003
Time: 8:30 am - 2:30 pm
Type: Club Event
Location: Ridge Manor Trail Head / Hwy 50
Intermediate / Advanced
Ride starts at 8:30am Approx 82 miles, three short rest stops
No planned support
Forcast shows partly cloudy Highs 72F and low 56F

Old December 13th 03, 01:08 AM
Robert Siegel

Wish I were in G'ville instead of the Keys. I'd dust you young
whjippersnappers on my Volae Team. Or not. ;-)))

--
Bob Siegel (not now) in Gainesville FL