lain Cognito vs RX51 CFZ

Old May 11th 11, 10:04 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
lain Cognito

Default lain Cognito vs RX51 CFZ

Thanks for all your efforts Doug, had forgotten people still use
usenet!

Indeed, as stated, at around 20 to 8 on the night of the 29th of April
the driver of silver Seat RX51 CFZ did commit both assault and battery
on a cyclist right in front of my eyes. This happened on the junction
of Shaftesbury Avenue and Charing Cross Road. David Lang from Strood
might wish to believe otherwise but he wasn't there and I was, so
technically speaking what I say goes.

The perpetrator of these criminal offences could well be a PCO
licensed driver, if so passengers may be at risk from him. Many
minicabs are rented by drivers on a weekly basis so drivers and plates
don't always match.

Just in case, here are the relevant photos again, this time without
the ones which Mr. Lang apparently found so erotically charged (weirdo
alert!): http://www.flickr.com/photos/62706325@N03/

lain Cognito vs RX51CFZ
Old May 12th 11, 08:06 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal
Doug[_3_]

On May 11, 10:04*pm, lain Cognito wrote:
[...]

It has emerged on this newsgroup that some motorists don't like having
their numberplates photographed and published. I regard this as
somewhat suspicious and a possible expression of guilt as their plates
are visible publicly anyway.

Anyway thanks for your input in connection with driver attacks on
Critical Mass riders. The more they are reported and published on the
internet the better. It is much easier now that we all have mobile
phones with cameras. Maybe one day the police will pay attention to
this form of evidence instead of waiting for it to be reported to
them.

Doug.
Old May 12th 11, 08:34 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal
Peter Mackrory

It has emerged on this newsgroup that all cyclists don't have numberplates,
and some don't even have third party insurance! . I regard this as
somewhat irresponsible and a possible expression of their attitude.

Doug.

Old May 12th 11, 08:40 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal
Ian Jackson[_2_]

In message
,
Doug writes
[...]

Why are all those cyclists blocking the box junction? I thought that was
against the law.
--
Ian
Old May 12th 11, 09:10 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal
Ret.[_5_]

Doug wrote:
[...]

I particularly liked this comment on one of the photographs Doug:

"People who commit assault and battery sometimes drive 10 year old Seat
Alhambras like the one above."

LOL!

--
Kev

Old May 12th 11, 03:49 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal
thirty-six

On May 12, 8:34*am, "Peter Mackrory"
wrote:
It has emerged on this newsgroup that all cyclists don't *have numberplates,
and some don't even have third party insurance! . I regard this as
somewhat irresponsible and a possible expression of their attitude.

Doug.

It is only in recent times that third party insurance for motro
vehicle drivers has become mandatory. A lodging of £15000 was
considered sufficient to payout for any personal injury caused and
this was raised to £20000 before being scrapped.
Old May 12th 11, 06:46 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
PeterG

[...]

I must have missed something, what do these picture show?
Old May 13th 11, 06:48 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal
Doug[_3_]

On May 12, 8:40*am, Ian Jackson
wrote:
In message
,
Doug writes

[...]

Then why is the car on the box junction?

-- .
Critical Mass London.
http://www.criticalmasslondon.org.uk
"Get out of my way you communist Effing scum, dole cheats”, said a
taxi driver.

Old May 13th 11, 06:50 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Doug[_3_]

On May 12, 6:46*pm, PeterG wrote:
[...]

The enraged driver and his car numberplate, what else?

Doug.
Old May 13th 11, 08:57 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.legal
Mrcheerful[_2_]

Doug wrote:

Why are all those cyclists blocking the box junction? I thought that
was against the law.

Then why is the car on the box junction?

perhaps the box was clear when he entered and cyclists forced their way in
front.