Tom Danielson: Hurry back, your teammates are getting thirsty!!!!!

Old March 13th 08, 08:50 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Tom Danielson: Hurry back, your teammates are getting thirsty!!!!!

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?...r08/mar12news2

A crash in the first stage of the 2007 Vuelta a España is continuing
to cause problems for Slipstream's Tom Danielson. He started suffering
from some severe back pains in the Tour of California, and has since
been diagnosed with "a herniated disk in the L5 S1 vertebrae".

"So now I am recovering and doing therapy to heal and build strong
muscle to support the problem," he wrote on his website,
tomdanielson.com. "The doctors are positive that if I avoid racing in
March and continue building, I will be okay for the Tour of Georgia.
So this only affects me by missing Paris-Nice, but should set me up
well for the rest of the season!"
Old March 13th 08, 03:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bob Schwartz

wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?...r08/mar12news2

A crash in the first stage of the 2007 Vuelta a España is continuing
to cause problems for Slipstream's Tom Danielson. He started suffering
from some severe back pains in the Tour of California, and has since
been diagnosed with "a herniated disk in the L5 S1 vertebrae".

"So now I am recovering and doing therapy to heal and build strong
muscle to support the problem," he wrote on his website,
tomdanielson.com. "The doctors are positive that if I avoid racing in
March and continue building, I will be okay for the Tour of Georgia.
So this only affects me by missing Paris-Nice, but should set me up
well for the rest of the season!"

Duped, you can do better. You have so much potential,
don't waste it. Can I make a few suggestions?

Throw in a reference to a 'Mexican' training camp before
Georgia. Does Tom have any pets? Add a few snide comments
about sick pets.

We denizens of rbr like our bread and circuses. You're
coming up short. You can do better.

Thanks,

Bob Schwartz
Old March 13th 08, 06:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Bob Schwartz wrote:
Duped, you can do better. You have so much potential, don't waste it. Can
I make a few suggestions?

He's problem is he's not super-motivated enough to improve.