Our recent troll friend...

Old February 24th 05, 02:20 PM
Maggie

Default Our recent troll friend...

ah wrote:
Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
Universal Soldier wrote:
John Harlow wrote:

I'm sure by now most have figured out "Usual Suspect",

"Universal
Soldier"
and "United we Stand" are all the same person. So, those in the

San Diego
area - keep a lookout for a Corolla blocking traffic in the left

lane.
You can't mistake it - it has an enormous homemade spoiler, a

Jesus
cross
and a GWB sticker

You are mistaken. I'm not a troll. Scott en Aztlan is the numbero

uno
troll
around these parts. Laura Bush is second. "Paul" and Nate Nagel

share
the
bronze medal.

Fork you, beyatch. I'm the greatest troll that ever lived!!!! I'm

the
world's champ at infuriating all these pschopathic car loonies.

HAHAHA

Why are you posting this in a.a?
--
ah

Since all it does is SNOW, RAIN, and then SNOW again in this freaking
state of New Jersey, I have NOTHING to post. So I am keeping myself
amused reading these bizarre posts. So someone is posting in AA? Why
would anyone want to **** off recovery alcoholics? ;-)
All Good Things,
Maggie

Old February 24th 05, 07:17 PM
Mike Latondresse

"Maggie" wrote in
oups.com:

Universal Soldier wrote:
John Harlow wrote:

[...]

Why put up with that ****...move to Vancouver. Today is going to be
17c and I am going to go for my afternoon ride in shorts and look at
the flowering cherry trees and then climb to one of the local
mountains to the snow line....great day!