Found - Red LED Flasher (Yarra Trail)

Old July 4th 05, 10:28 AM
Gags

Default Found - Red LED Flasher (Yarra Trail)

I found a red LED flasher this morning on the side of the Yarra Trail. It
was in the grass and flashing and at first I thought someone must have had a
stack!! It was located near the sporting ovals at Heidelberg and I went
through there at about 0630h (running a bit late this morning).

If anyone thinks it is theirs, then give me a description and it is yours.
I might even turn it into a "mystery light" competition and give it to the
best claimant!!

Disclaimer - The judges decision is final. Any disputes must be raised in
writing and submitted in triplicate to the decision board.

Gags

Old July 4th 05, 11:09 AM
hippy

Gags Wrote:
I found a red LED flasher this morning on the side of the Yarra Trail.
It
was in the grass and flashing and at first I thought someone must hav
had a
stack!! It was located near the sporting ovals at Heidelberg and
went
through there at about 0630h (running a bit late this morning).

If anyone thinks it is theirs, then give me a description and it i
yours.
I might even turn it into a "mystery light" competition and give it t
the
best claimant!!

Disclaimer - The judges decision is final. Any disputes must be raise
in
writing and submitted in triplicate to the decision board.

I think it's mine.. Description? Well, it's red and it flashes. Do
win? :P

hippy
- Nevermind the whole AU/EU thing.. ;

--
hippy

Old July 4th 05, 11:12 AM
dave

Gags wrote:
I found a red LED flasher this morning on the side of the Yarra Trail. It
was in the grass and flashing and at first I thought someone must have had a
stack!! It was located near the sporting ovals at Heidelberg and I went
through there at about 0630h (running a bit late this morning).

If anyone thinks it is theirs, then give me a description and it is yours.
I might even turn it into a "mystery light" competition and give it to the
best claimant!!

Disclaimer - The judges decision is final. Any disputes must be raised in
writing and submitted in triplicate to the decision board.

Gags

On that note

Thier was a motorcyle cop next to hawthorn velo at about 6pm He was
having stern words to a young lady who had no front light. Mind you I
had to stop somewhat abruptly cos both were blocking the road

A half hour later Robyn (flatmate reported a near miss with a young lady
with no front light on toronga rd. Mind you it seems she saw her
Strange how many people ignore me but see pepple with no lights

Just mentioning it guys
Old July 4th 05, 11:26 AM
Peter McCallum

Gags gags_44nospamatnospamtpg.com.au wrote:
I found a red LED flasher this morning on the side of the Yarra Trail. It
was in the grass and flashing and at first I thought someone must have had a
stack!! It was located near the sporting ovals at Heidelberg and I went
through there at about 0630h (running a bit late this morning).

If anyone thinks it is theirs, then give me a description and it is yours.
I might even turn it into a "mystery light" competition and give it to the
best claimant!!

Disclaimer - The judges decision is final. Any disputes must be raised in
writing and submitted in triplicate to the decision board.

Gags

Might be mine, was it made of plastic?

--
Peter McCallum
Mackay Qld AUSTRALIA
Old July 4th 05, 12:45 PM
flyingdutch

hippy Wrote:
I think it's mine.. Description? Well, it's red and it flashes. Do
win? :P

hippy
- Nevermind the whole AU/EU thing..

i knows for a thackt that HE wasnt anywhere near yarr
village-church-castle-thing

its mine!
its red on one side, it flashs (in red),
is made of plastic,
is black on the back half,
a form of attachment clip/assembly that obviously hasnt done its job!

includes batteries,
includes a free button,
it flashes red... oh wait! ...
its red on one side...

F"this one time... at bandcamp..."Dutc

--
flyingdutch

Old July 4th 05, 02:15 PM
aeek

dave Wrote:

Strange how many people ignore me but see pepple with no lights

they have to see you to ignore you

--
aeek

Old July 4th 05, 02:53 PM
aeek

What must have happened.

It was swept away by the recent flooding due to the ACT shared path
following the storm drains.
Then a passing bird was attracted by the pretty lights and carried i
from where it lay to where you found it.
So it must be mine

--
aeek

Old July 4th 05, 03:14 PM
Sara Kirk

In article , aeek
wrote:

What must have happened.

It was swept away by the recent flooding due to the ACT shared
paths

following the storm drains.
Then a passing bird was attracted by the pretty lights and carried it

from
where it lay to where you found it.
So it must be mine.

--
aeek

It probably isn't mine, but can I have it anyway?

--
Sara
Old July 4th 05, 04:08 PM
dave

aeek wrote:
dave Wrote:

Strange how many people ignore me but see pepple with no lights

they have to see you to ignore you.

Not true. The neighbour who backed over orange motorcycle said he didnt
see it. Yet he ignored its presence totally.
Old July 4th 05, 04:10 PM
dave

Sara Kirk wrote:
In article , aeek
wrote:

What must have happened.

It was swept away by the recent flooding due to the ACT shared
paths

following the storm drains.

Then a passing bird was attracted by the pretty lights and carried it

from

where it lay to where you found it.
So it must be mine.

It is yours.. It fell out of your pocket at the boathouse that day at
christmas.

The batteries have lasted well havnt they?