HyperPlush Saddles----Where to Buy?

Old November 25th 05, 08:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

Default HyperPlush Saddles----Where to Buy?

For many years, I've used HyperPlush saddles for upright riding.
They're a bit wider and a lot more comfortable for me. Now, there's no
dealer in town that has them and I spent hours searching the Net and
found no reference to them, just thousands of entries about a band by
that name. I can't remember the manufacturer's name and it doesn't
appear on them, just the HyperPlush style name. I know they exist,
because I have the remains of several of them, but it's as though they
have passed into another dimension. If anyone has used them and knows
the manufacturer's name, I'd appreciate receiving it.

Steve McDonald

FS: Fizik & Look/Gipiemme Saddles for sale Joshua Lee Marketplace 1 December 11th 04 08:49 AM
Split Saddles Bob Gir. General 11 June 29th 04 08:36 AM
Split Saddles Comparison psycholist Techniques 4 September 16th 03 01:09 AM
FAQ Just zis Guy, you know? UK 27 September 5th 03 10:58 PM