What the Foreign Invaders Cost America

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 12th 04, 01:09 AM
Tim Lines

gym gravity wrote:

Philip W. Moore, Jr. wrote:

Don't forget that illegal aliens pay taxes. They rent homes subject to
property taxes that pay for schools. They also dump money into the
social
security system that they don't get to take out (as when they falsify
social
security numbers).

How often does this happen? If some alien pics my number and works a
harvest, do I get that money when I'm 67?

No, you wont even get your own money when you're 67. They're using your
money to pay someone's benefits TODAY.

It's true that your benefits are calculated based upon what you pay in.
So getting illegal aliens to use your SSN would be beneficial anyway.

--

Remove CLOTHES to reply