So long to an obviously dead newsgroup.

Old August 1st 10, 09:59 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Harry Brogan[_5_]

Default So long to an obviously dead newsgroup.

There used to be some rather good discussions taking place here, But,
after being back for about a month, I have seen nothing that even
comes close to any of those. Yes there were constant arguments, but
it seems that those were usually in good fun.

I now leave this groups with this being my last post. I shall check
back occasionally and see what's new. But, as of now, this is nothing
more than a dead group.
Old August 7th 10, 04:49 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
yo mama

Harry Brogan wrote in message
There used to be some rather good discussions taking place here, But,
after being back for about a month, I have seen nothing that even
comes close to any of those. Yes there were constant arguments, but
it seems that those were usually in good fun.

I now leave this groups with this being my last post. I shall check
back occasionally and see what's new. But, as of now, this is nothing
more than a dead group.

WTF did you even type that for, to see your post? We don't care if you
check back, just GO! GIT!!!