Bib short recommendations

Old August 17th 11, 10:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

Default Bib short recommendations

RicodJour wrote:
I think the Pinarello Lifestyle girl is smoking. I like the way she
proudly displays her bib camel toe in the catalog. Sorry, no link
available.

Cameltoe is not very aero.
Old August 17th 11, 02:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour[_2_]

On Aug 17, 5:03*am, Simply Fred wrote:
RicodJour wrote:
I think the Pinarello Lifestyle girl is smoking. *I like the way she
proudly displays her bib camel toe in the catalog. *Sorry, no link
available.

Cameltoe is not very aero.

I don't know about that. Maybe it breaks up the laminar flow, like
the dimples on a golf ball.

Hmmm...maybe cellulite IS aero and Master Fatties are on the right
track. All the skinny guys with sharp angles and protruding bones are
stealth, and the nice fat round guys are aero. Makes sense to me.

Old August 18th 11, 02:56 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

Yeah I feel better already, **** the diet.

Old August 22nd 11, 05:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

On Aug 11, 12:03*pm, RicodJour wrote:
I'm on my way to Paragon sports to pick up some bib shorts - I had a
laundry incident.

Fit is such a personal thing that I won't ask about that, but I'd like
to know people's opinions on what bib shorts of the current crop are
the most durable. *I'm reading all sorts of stuff about stitching
letting loose on higher end bib shorts and don't want to join that
club.

Louis Garneau sponsors my bike club, and I have never had the
stitching go on a set of my team shorts in 8 years. I retire them once
the bum (black shorts) gets translucent, or after crash-damage. The
nicest thing I can say is I spend very little time thinking about my
bike shorts, which is as it should be.

I'm pretty mean to my kit, too: throw 'em in the laundry, no special
handling, and I throw them in the dryer every so often (not every
time).
Old August 23rd 11, 07:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Randall

I like the Black bottoms bib shorts for the money. They are very
durable and comfortable shorts.

Old August 23rd 11, 02:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour[_2_]

On Aug 23, 2:06*am, Randall wrote:

I like the Black bottoms bib shorts for the money. They are very
durable and comfortable shorts.

That's a new brand on me. Looks interesting - thanks for posting
about them.

Old August 23rd 11, 07:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article
,
Randall wrote:

On Aug 11, 12:03Â*pm, RicodJour wrote:
I'm on my way to Paragon sports to pick up some bib shorts - I had a
laundry incident.

Fit is such a personal thing that I won't ask about that, but I'd like
to know people's opinions on what bib shorts of the current crop are
the most durable. Â*I'm reading all sorts of stuff about stitching
letting loose on higher end bib shorts and don't want to join that
club.

I like the Black bottoms bib shorts for the money. They are very
durable and comfortable shorts.

I use the Blackbottom bibs, and they wear well.
For any cycling shorts, buy the model with the
most panels in the design.

--
Michael Press

Why not take the short cut. thirty-six Racing 7 August 13th 11 08:26 PM
Endura Hummvee Short Recommendations seani UK 20 September 7th 07 05:20 PM
36 for a short guy scotthue Unicycling 7 July 25th 07 08:58 PM
RR: (Short) Ride-A-Lot Mountain Biking 3 May 1st 06 10:40 PM
Recommendations for mountain bike for short guy. BarryNL Mountain Biking 25 April 29th 05 10:55 AM