vale, Arthur Spanjar

Old July 13th 18, 07:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default vale, Arthur Spanjar

https://host.madison.com/content/tncms/live/

The link barely touches on his wide and deep skills in many
seemingly disparate areas and his encyclopedic knowledge.
He was among my most resourceful and respected gurus.
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old July 13th 18, 08:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Joerg[_2_]

On 2018-07-13 11:52, AMuzi wrote:
https://host.madison.com/content/tncms/live/

The link barely touches on his wide and deep skills in many seemingly
disparate areas and his encyclopedic knowledge. He was among my most
resourceful and respected gurus.

I guess this must be an obituary for a famous guy. Unfortunately the
link results in "403 - Access Forbidden" :-(

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Old July 13th 18, 08:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 7/13/2018 1:52 PM, AMuzi wrote:
https://host.madison.com/content/tncms/live/

The link barely touches on his wide and deep skills in many
seemingly disparate areas and his encyclopedic knowledge.
He was among my most resourceful and respected gurus.

try here maybe:
https://www.channel3000.com/obituari...njar/767066869

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/local...hur/ar-AAzZuks

Old July 13th 18, 08:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
David Scheidt

:

https://host.madison.com/news/local/...6c1739ad6.html

TOUGHTON—Arthur Spanjar, age 81, passed away on Tuesday, July 10, 2018
at Meriter Hospital. He was born Sept. 28, 1936 in Arnhem, The
Netherlands. Arthur immigrated to America in Dec.,1959. He was a
Madison resident until moving to the Town of Dunn in 1990. Arthur was
known to many as the man who took care of many bicyclists’ needs as he
was the first to import foreign bicycles in downtown Madison in the
1960’s. After closing his Campus Bicycle Shop in the early 1970s,
Arthur focused on his avid collecting drive in many subjects,
including early transportation, steam, gasoline, mechanical pieces and
early toys.

--
sig 111
Old July 14th 18, 01:29 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jeff Liebermann

On Fri, 13 Jul 2018 14:26:56 -0500, AMuzi wrote:

On 7/13/2018 1:52 PM, AMuzi wrote:
https://host.madison.com/content/tncms/live/

The link barely touches on his wide and deep skills in many
seemingly disparate areas and his encyclopedic knowledge.
He was among my most resourceful and respected gurus.

try here maybe:
https://www.channel3000.com/obituari...njar/767066869
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/local...hur/ar-AAzZuks

This seems to work:
https://host.madison.com/news/local/obituaries/spanjar-arthur/article_c3fa4513-a075-5677-882e-ec56c1739ad6.html

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D

vale, Erwin Pesek AMuzi Techniques 479 March 27th 12 06:14 PM
arthur's seat - distance and gradient? RoadCyclist Australia 3 March 19th 07 12:27 AM
arthur's seat - distance and gradient? SomeGuy[_16_] Australia 2 March 13th 07 02:49 PM
Arthur's Seat Challenge (was Gloat) Tom Orr UK 21 April 12th 05 12:28 PM
Paging Arthur Clune Mike K Smith UK 3 July 20th 04 09:16 AM