This will be a good decade for ass riding!

Old January 3rd 10, 07:58 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle

Default This will be a good decade for ass riding!

I think we should get more inspired by Jesus and ride an ass, thus I
change the horse for the ass. I'm sure the original contributor and
Jesus will forgive me for this...

On Jan 2, 10:22*am, " wrote:
People have become so accustomed to easy transportation that requires
absolutely no labor (except, of course, the foot pressing the gas-
pedal and brake, manually shifting with the right arm, flicking the
turn signals, and occasionally flicking the wipers on).

I'd like to see cycling become the main mode of transportation.
However, there are much more easier ways to travel. Horse? Camel?
Other animals?

On the other hand, Bicycles require much less labor to maintain. Also,
in the long run, they're much more inexpensive. But maybe this thought
is TOO optimistic?

What do you folks think?

Old January 3rd 10, 07:47 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

-snip-
............... wrote:
I think we should get more inspired by Jesus and ride an ass

I prefer my bicycle to you
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Old January 4th 10, 01:42 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Sherman °_°[_2_]

Andrew Muzi wrote:
-snip-
.............. wrote:
I think we should get more inspired by Jesus and ride an ass

I prefer my bicycle to you

LOL!

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.
Old January 4th 10, 06:46 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
TheTibetanMonkey

On Jan 3, 1:47*pm, AMuzi wrote:
-snip-

I think we should get more inspired by Jesus and ride an ass

I prefer my bicycle to you
--

Hey, I was sent by Jesus to tell you this: You are an asshole!