Ferrari claims that...

Old October 20th 12, 10:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

Default Ferrari claims that...

....Lance paid him $1,000,000 for help with saddle height adjustment. Hey how hard is it to use an Allen key?

http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/articles/show?id=535238

--
Android Usenet Reader
http://android.newsgroupstats.hk
Old October 21st 12, 07:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Free Willy

"atriage" wrote in message
eb.com...
...Lance paid him $1,000,000 for help with saddle height adjustment. Hey how
hard is it to use an Allen key?

http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/articles/show?id=535238

Error 404: Page Not Found

Are you on drugs?

--
Willy Free

Old October 21st 12, 07:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

Free wrote:
"atriage" wrote in message
eb.com...
...Lance paid him $1,000,000 for help with saddle height adjustment. Hey how
hard is it to use an Allen key?

http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/articles/show?id=535238

Error 404: Page Not Found
Are you on drugs?
--

Curious as it just opened fine for me. I suppose this internet thingy is a bit complicated for you.

Old October 21st 12, 07:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Free Willy

"atriage" wrote in message
eb.com...

Free wrote:
"atriage" wrote in message
eb.com...
...Lance paid him $1,000,000 for help with saddle height adjustment. Hey
how hard is it to use an Allen key?

http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/articles/show?id=535238

Error 404: Page Not Found
Are you on drugs?
--

Curious as it just opened fine for me. I suppose this internet thingy is a
bit complicated for you.

No, what it is you have to accept their invasive cookies before they'll open
it so for those of who have given the boot to invasive cookies it shows a or
404: Page Not Found.

Apparently it's too complicated for you to protect your computer from tracking
cookies?

--
Willy Free

Old October 22nd 12, 02:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

Free wrote:
"atriage" wrote in message
eb.com...

Free wrote:
"atriage" wrote in message
eb.com...
...Lance paid him $1,000,000 for help with saddle height adjustment. Hey
how hard is it to use an Allen key?

http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/articles/show?id=535238
Error 404: Page Not Found
Are you on drugs?
--

Curious as it just opened fine for me. I suppose this internet thingy is a
bit complicated for you.

No, what it is you have to accept their invasive cookies before they'll open
it so for those of who have given the boot to invasive cookies it shows a or
404: Page Not Found.
Apparently it's too complicated for you to protect your computer from tracking
cookies?

Don't be a pratt all your life, take a day off now and then and give everyone a break.

Old October 22nd 12, 02:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Steve Freides[_2_]

Try this link

http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/news/...uncovered.html

I found it by, after getting the same 404 error you got, searching on
their site for

lance armstrong saddle height

It was the first hit in the list.

-S-

Free Willy wrote:
"atriage" wrote in message
eb.com...

Free wrote:
eb.com...

Gerdemann's Claims Tom Kunich Racing 7 October 7th 09 09:45 AM
FERRARI GTO miss kama Racing 0 November 29th 07 02:02 AM
claims..... sal bass Techniques 9 February 26th 07 01:12 AM
Who's Ferrari? mfhor Australia 5 January 14th 05 02:54 AM
Who's Ferrari? powinc Australia 39 January 13th 05 07:43 AM