Do they all lie?

Old March 31st 20, 08:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Do they all lie?

Under the headline "Do they all lie?" a friend sent me a link:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/0luoMIQ3inl2/

I replied:
***
There are dead people but not yet all that many in the perspective of previous pandemics like the Bubonic Plague and the 1918 Influenza. The lockdown is to protect the health service from terminal overload at any time by spreading the numbers that need hospitalisation over a longer period. In the UK they’re saying this openly, in ads on television: “Protect the NHS.” My first response was, Surely he NHS exists to protect the people.

The problem with refuting the argument that the coronavirus is a hoax is that in the last last two generations we have seen two genocidal worldwide hoaxes succeed, first the banning of DDT simply to prove that American environmentalist had clout, which has killed hundreds of millions of the most defenceless people on earth, a genocide still continuing as I write to you, and then the global warming lie, which has cost trillions which could have been spent making good the damage of the lockdown caused by coronavirus. People who could do either/both of those vicious things would clearly not scruple at inventing a pandemic if thereby they could grab control of whole nations.

But, as a matter of judgement, I don’t think this is what’s happening here, though no doubt locally would-be strong men will be grabbing their opportunity with both hands. I think the coronavirus is real and the Chinese are lying about having stopped it. The Chinese have a history of reckless actions.

I’d advise you to take both virus and arrangements to stymie it until a vaccine can be developed both literally and seriously. Our hope lies in the adaptability and ingenuity of people.
***

Andre Jute
Of course a writer starts with an advantage. His vocation is sitting alone in his study for fourteen hours a day. He doesn't even notice Chinese Virus Lockdown until someone tells him about it. Stir crazy isn't a symptom for a writer, it is a rich living.