I want, but I'm not allowed. :(

Old August 12th 05, 02:59 PM
LSMike

Default I want, but I'm not allowed. :(

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FUJI-TRACK-TRA...QQcmdZViewItem

Old August 12th 05, 04:18 PM
Simon Bennett

Nice price.

Old August 12th 05, 04:47 PM
Chris

LSMike wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FUJI-TRACK-TRA...QQcmdZViewItem

I'd love to leave one of those deliberately unattended and unlocked
somewhere, and film the chav who knicks it.

"F*ck me this is hard to peddle..."
"Arrggh... where are the piggin brakes?"

Nice bike. Bit minimalist isn't it?

--
Chris
Old August 12th 05, 04:54 PM
Tony B

Chris wrote:

Nice bike. Bit minimalist isn't it?

yeah, that's why we loves em!!

bfn,

Tony B
Old August 12th 05, 06:12 PM
Mark McNeill

Response to Chris:
I'd love to leave one of those deliberately unattended and unlocked
somewhere, and film the chav who knicks it.

"F*ck me this is hard to peddle..."
"Arrggh... where are the piggin brakes?"

A similar incident reported he

http://tinyurl.com/7juz8

Warms the cockles, don't it? ;-)

--
Mark, UK

"For every complex problem, there is a solution that is simple, neat, and
wrong."
Old August 13th 05, 09:45 AM
spencer bullen

"Mark McNeill" wrote in message
Response to Chris:
I'd love to leave one of those deliberately unattended and unlocked
somewhere, and film the chav who knicks it.

"F*ck me this is hard to peddle..."
"Arrggh... where are the piggin brakes?"

A similar incident reported he

http://tinyurl.com/7juz8

Warms the cockles, don't it? ;-)

--
Mark, UK

Fantastic! Admittedly I did the same the one time I went on a track, and
learned the major difference between single speed and fixed!

T.T.F.N.

SPENNY

Old August 13th 05, 09:47 AM
Tony B

A similar incident reported he
http://tinyurl.com/7juz8
Warms the cockles, don't it? ;-)

I wonder if the owner could be successfully sued for failing to display
a "Danger - Fixed Wheel" notice on his bike while parked?

That poor young lad, all cut - tsk! Shouldn't be allowed. Youngsters
like that need protecting from these lycra-clad louts.

bfn,

Tony B

Old August 13th 05, 10:38 AM
Tony Raven

Mark McNeill wrote:
Response to Chris:

I'd love to leave one of those deliberately unattended and unlocked
somewhere, and film the chav who knicks it.

"F*ck me this is hard to peddle..."
"Arrggh... where are the piggin brakes?"

A similar incident reported he

http://tinyurl.com/7juz8

Warms the cockles, don't it? ;-)

At University I had a friend who had one leg in a caliper as a result of
childhood polio. His bike had the right crank fixed solid while the
left rotated. We watched with dismay and then great amusement one day
as someone tried to nick his bike, jumped on it, pushed down hard on the
fixed crank and did a beautiful exit over the handlebars

--
Tony

Anon
Old August 14th 05, 07:53 PM
Zog The Undeniable

Simon Bennett wrote:

Nice price.

I bought mine (54cm - that one's too big) brand new from eBay last July.
£250.