Is this allowed?

Old July 10th 08, 03:29 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
dave a

Default Is this allowed?

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.ph...83/3Rohregger1
Old July 10th 08, 04:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article ,
dave a wrote:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.ph...83/3Rohregger1

I do not think there is an actual rule against running
an intravenous drip during a race. Is there?

--
Michael Press
Old July 10th 08, 05:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On Jul 9, 11:42*pm, Michael Press wrote:
In article ,
*dave a wrote:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.ph...ul08/austriato....

I do not think there is an actual rule against running
an intravenous drip during a race. Is there?

That is not the new Fuentes IV drip system. The rider is actually
sporting the Rasmussen I'm Bleeeeeeding! real time pregnancy test
apparatus. They do appear similar, and I believe there is a design
patent lawsuit working it's way through the courts. You can tell that
the aptly named rider, Raw-egger (phonetic spelling), has gotten the
good news that he's pregnant as the banding has turned pink. It's a
girl!

Old July 10th 08, 05:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Jul 9, 8:42*pm, Michael Press wrote:
In article ,
*dave a wrote:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.ph...ul08/austriato....

I do not think there is an actual rule against running
an intravenous drip during a race. Is there?

Those look like the goofy knee patches that the USPS
team wore once during a team time trial. Apparently
they weren't stupid looking enough on the knee, so
Rohregger decided to wear them on his biceps.

I think they're the equivalent of Breathe-right nasal
strips for your knee, which is to say, probably a
combination of voodoo marketing and Ben-Gay.

Ben

No CTC members allowed ;-) wafflycat UK 1 January 8th 06 08:30 AM
Rolf's not allowed Callistus Valerius Racing 3 October 12th 05 01:03 PM
Should iPods be allowed?!? Dave B UK 89 September 22nd 05 08:48 AM
I want, but I'm not allowed. :( LSMike UK 8 August 14th 05 07:53 PM
Q: are adverts allowed here? Ric UK 24 July 12th 05 10:11 PM