Sustainable (Complete) Streets film: Transforming NYC Streets

Old October 29th 08, 03:44 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

Default Sustainable (Complete) Streets film: Transforming NYC Streets

A Conversation with Janette Sadik-Khan

Clarence Eckerson does it again. This is a great, inspiring film,
definitely worth watching!

http://www.streetfilms.org/archives/...eets-with-jsk/

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande