Towpath cyclist causes injury and rides away.

Old March 15th 13, 08:17 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mrcheerful[_3_]

Default Towpath cyclist causes injury and rides away.

the cyclist shouted 'I have got no brakes.'
"I went to avoid him and my foot went from underneath me and I went crashing
down. He just cycled off. He didn't ask how I was."

http://www.gazetteandherald.co.uk/ne... path_cyclist/

Old March 15th 13, 07:07 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Major Scott

On Fri, 15 Mar 2013 08:17:53 -0000, Mrcheerful wrote:

the cyclist shouted 'I have got no brakes.'
"I went to avoid him and my foot went from underneath me and I went crashing
down. He just cycled off. He didn't ask how I was."

http://www.gazetteandherald.co.uk/ne... path_cyclist/

Stupid woman can't operate her feet correctly, she ought to take lessons in walking.

--
Tip of the day: Do not fart in the bath while you have the runs.