Heartbroken cat spends YEAR living by dead owner's grave

Old November 1st 16, 04:03 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

Default Heartbroken cat spends YEAR living by dead owner's grave

A grieving cat was left so heartbroken by her owner's death she has
spent a YEAR living at her grave.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...living-9169309

The owner was obviously a beloved cyclist ;-)
Old November 1st 16, 05:24 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Alycidon

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwJyn7gWcAANTL5.jpg

Old November 1st 16, 05:51 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Alycidon

On Tuesday, 1 November 2016 05:45:13 UTC, Bod wrote:
On 01/11/2016 05:24, Alycidon wrote:
On Tuesday, 1 November 2016 04:03:12 UTC, Bod wrote:
A grieving cat was left so heartbroken by her owner's death she has
spent a YEAR living at her grave.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...living-9169309

The owner was obviously a beloved cyclist ;-)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwJyn7gWcAANTL5.jpg

Is that your cat?

One of two, yes.

Here is the other one.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwJ4yUhW8AAbhNq.jpg

Old November 1st 16, 06:00 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

On 01/11/2016 05:51, Alycidon wrote:
On Tuesday, 1 November 2016 05:45:13 UTC, Bod wrote:
On 01/11/2016 05:24, Alycidon wrote:
On Tuesday, 1 November 2016 04:03:12 UTC, Bod wrote:
A grieving cat was left so heartbroken by her owner's death she has
spent a YEAR living at her grave.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...living-9169309

The owner was obviously a beloved cyclist ;-)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwJyn7gWcAANTL5.jpg

Is that your cat?

One of two, yes.

Here is the other one.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwJ4yUhW8AAbhNq.jpg

Sooty and Sambo? ;-)
Old November 1st 16, 11:01 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson Sword

On Tue, 01 Nov 2016 04:03:10 -0000, Bod wrote:

A grieving cat was left so heartbroken by her owner's death she has
spent a YEAR living at her grave.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...living-9169309

The owner was obviously a beloved cyclist ;-)

Except halfway through the story, the journalist calls the owner the "cat's mother".

--
FREE TIBET!!!! (with purchase of 1 mainland china)
Old November 1st 16, 11:02 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson Sword

On Tue, 01 Nov 2016 06:00:03 -0000, Bod wrote:

On 01/11/2016 05:51, Alycidon wrote:
On Tuesday, 1 November 2016 05:45:13 UTC, Bod wrote:
On 01/11/2016 05:24, Alycidon wrote:
On Tuesday, 1 November 2016 04:03:12 UTC, Bod wrote:
A grieving cat was left so heartbroken by her owner's death she has
spent a YEAR living at her grave.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...living-9169309

The owner was obviously a beloved cyclist ;-)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwJyn7gWcAANTL5.jpg

Is that your cat?

One of two, yes.

Here is the other one.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwJ4yUhW8AAbhNq.jpg

Sooty and Sambo? ;-)

All black is quite unusual. None of my six are.

--
Runtime Error 6D at 417A:32CF: Incompetent User.
Old November 2nd 16, 04:39 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Alycidon

On Tuesday, 1 November 2016 23:02:29 UTC, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

All black is quite unusual. None of my six are.

Not one of my six cats IS a black one.
Old November 2nd 16, 11:26 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Kerr Mudd-John

On Wed, 02 Nov 2016 04:39:09 -0000, Alycidon wrote:

On Tuesday, 1 November 2016 23:02:29 UTC, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

All black is quite unusual. None of my six are.

Not one of my six cats IS a black one.

Take it to aue!

--
Bah, and indeed, Humbug
Old November 2nd 16, 06:44 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
soup[_8_]

On 01/11/2016 04:03, Bod wrote:
A grieving cat was left so heartbroken by her owner's death she has
spent a YEAR living at her grave.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...living-9169309

The owner was obviously a beloved cyclist ;-)

Non sequitor surely

Mind of a cat :-
I'll stay here, it is relatively quiet, there are virtually no dogs
lots of little mammals and birds to eat (the hedges are kept trimmed so
I can see them very easily)etc. I reckon it is very cushy here
there is underneath that wee pavilion thing if the weather gets very
bad. I have absolutely no concept of death and pretty much don't even
realise this is were the person that gave me some of my food lies.