Bicycle enabled crime shows a steep rise

Old March 26th 20, 10:02 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mike Collins

Default Bicycle enabled crime shows a steep rise

On Thursday, 26 March 2020 20:34:57 UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Mike Collins wrote:
On Thursday, 26 March 2020 17:24:11 UTC, MrCheerful wrote:
On 26/03/2020 16:51, Mike Collins wrote:
On Thursday, 26 March 2020 14:02:47 UTC, MrCheerful wrote:
On 26/03/2020 13:13, Mike Collins wrote:
On Thursday, 26 March 2020 12:11:48 UTC, MrCheerful wrote:
On 26/03/2020 10:46, Mike Collins wrote:
On Wednesday, 25 March 2020 20:08:19 UTC, MrCheerful wrote:
https://www.hamhigh.co.uk/news/polic...mden-1-6575945

Thus proving what a superior form of transport the bicycle is
over the car.

Thanks for your support.

Please get that wound in you foot seen to before Gangrene sets
in.

Superior for petty crime, largely because of its lack of
identification, and silent approach, but is that a good thing for
society? The answer is clearly no.

Please supply evidence to support your post.

You supplied no evidence to support your own assertion.

Your post supplied the evidence to support my assertion, now please
supply evidence to support your claim.

I am sorry to have to tell you that you lack the intellect to
contribute to this group.

Well according to you/pounder all cyclists are stupid so, if it is
all the same to you, you cannot possibly understand how little I care
what you 'think'.

Then just **** off. It is easy to just **** off, so go it.

Clearly I did not understand this was your own personal newsgroup.
Old March 27th 20, 09:05 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

Mike Collins wrote:
[...]

All members of the Shouting At Traffic Club think the same as him.

--
Bod
Old March 27th 20, 10:14 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 27/03/2020 09:34, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Mike Collins wrote:
[...]

No I ****ing well won't.
I ride a bike. You don't.
Old March 27th 20, 10:23 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

Please supply evidence to support your post.

You supplied no evidence to support your own assertion.

Your post supplied the evidence to support my assertion, now please
supply evidence to support your claim.

I am sorry to have to tell you that you lack the intellect to
contribute to this group.

Well according to you/pounder all cyclists are stupid so, if it is
all the same to you, you cannot possibly understand how little I care
what you 'think'.

Then just **** off. It is easy to just **** off, so go it.

No I ****ing well won't.
I ride a bike. You don't.

Mr Pounder is the new cycling NG controller, you MUST do what he says

on pain of death. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

--
Bod
Old March 27th 20, 10:47 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Mike Collins wrote:
[...]

I used to ride a bike, then I grew up and became a man. You will never
become a man.

Old March 27th 20, 10:49 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Bod wrote:
Please supply evidence to support your post.

You supplied no evidence to support your own assertion.

Your post supplied the evidence to support my assertion, now
please supply evidence to support your claim.

I am sorry to have to tell you that you lack the intellect to
contribute to this group.

Well according to you/pounder all cyclists are stupid so, if it is
all the same to you, you cannot possibly understand how little I
care what you 'think'.

Then just **** off. It is easy to just **** off, so go it.

No I ****ing well won't.
I ride a bike. You don't.

Mr Pounder is the new cycling NG controller, you MUST do what he says

on pain of death. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

It's fun taking the slash out of cyclists. They are so stupid.

Old March 27th 20, 12:10 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Kelly[_2_]

On Fri, 27 Mar 2020 09:47, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

I used to ride a bike, then I grew up and became a man.

There are many reasons why riding a bike is not just for kids.

Don't let other bad example cyclists put you off riding, you can
simply set your own standard. And don't be put off by people going on
too much about bikes and exercise, the good thing is that you can
always just do things at your own pace. If you want to avoid injuries
when exercising, bike riding can be pretty low impact. It can also
help strengthen your bones and improve your coordination. Moreover,
and this is a big one, it can be a great stress reliever.

You can cycle alone or with friends (once these present virus
restrictions get relaxed, that is). Meanwhile, the good thing about
going it alone is that it will allow yourself the chance to collect
your rational thoughts. Cycling as an adult may give you a whole
different perspective with good exercise just being an added bonus. It
may help you become an even better version of yourself.
Old March 28th 20, 11:06 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 27/03/2020 22:49, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Bod wrote:
Please supply evidence to support your post.

You supplied no evidence to support your own assertion.

Your post supplied the evidence to support my assertion, now
please supply evidence to support your claim.

I am sorry to have to tell you that you lack the intellect to
contribute to this group.

Well according to you/pounder all cyclists are stupid so, if it is
all the same to you, you cannot possibly understand how little I
care what you 'think'.

Then just **** off. It is easy to just **** off, so go it.

No I ****ing well won't.
I ride a bike. You don't.

Mr Pounder is the new cycling NG controller, you MUST do what he says

on pain of death. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

It's fun taking the slash out of cyclists. They are so stupid.

Thanks greatly for that compliment.

After all I ride a bicycle, a very convenient delightful economical
viable means of transport, and we all know that YOU think bicyclists are
the ****witted pits of humanity.
I really feel complimented by that, because YOU said it.
Old March 28th 20, 11:10 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

Mike Collins wrote:
[...]

You don't ride a bike. Then why the ****ing hell are you in this group?
It is a very great honour to be labelled 'not a man' by the likes of
YOU. Especially as it is YOU who said it.
Now please ejaculate to me from YOU the further great esteemed accolades
of grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john and clouted boggish
foot-licking half-twit.
It really is a very great compliment to be called not a man by YOU.
Especially by YOU.
And I have no ****ing interest in looking good in YOUR eyes.
After all I ride a bicycle.
And we all know what YOU think of bicyclists. You think they are the
****witted pits of humanity.
And because it is YOU who think that, that is an extremely great
compliment.
We must be doing something right.

Old March 28th 20, 11:11 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 28/03/2020 00:10, Kelly wrote:
[...]

Sorry but all that goes waay over the head of MR Pounder ESQUIRE.