rocket bike

Old July 25th 05, 10:13 AM
Max

Default rocket bike

Don't know if this has been posted before but.....
http://www.jokaroo.com/extremevideos/rocketbike.html
--
Regards

Max

I repeat- your life is just a test life.
Had it been an actual life you would have received further instructions
on what to do and where to go.

http://www.ipswichbug.org
Old July 26th 05, 12:31 AM
Bean Long

How much do they cost?

--
Bean

Remove "yourfinger" before replying

Old July 26th 05, 03:11 AM
flyingdutch

Max Wrote:
Don't know if this has been posted before but.....
http://www.jokaroo.com/extremevideos/rocketbike.html
--
Regards

Max

I repeat- your life is just a test life.
Had it been an actual life you would have received furthe
instructions
on what to do and where to go.

http://www.ipswichbug.org

that is SOOOOOO COOOOLLL!!!!

i WANT one :

--
flyingdutch

Old July 26th 05, 05:07 AM
endroll

What cadence will I need to do THAT?:

--
endroll

Old July 26th 05, 11:19 AM
Kim

endroll wrote:
What cadence will I need to do THAT?

on a fixie?

at max speed of 236Km/h, you'd want a pretty tall ratio

i wonder what speed most tires are rated too?

cheers,

kim
Old July 26th 05, 12:27 PM
Gags

"Kim" wrote in message
endroll wrote:
What cadence will I need to do THAT?

on a fixie?

at max speed of 236Km/h, you'd want a pretty tall ratio

i wonder what speed most tires are rated too?

cheers,

kim

Check this guy out......he hit 268km/h on a pedal powered bike whilst
drafting a modified drag car!!

http://www.fredrompelberg.com/en/html/default.asp

Looks like he had pretty small wheels on the bike too!! Couldn't find any
details on the bike but there are at least a couple of stages in the
drivetrain.

Gags

Old July 26th 05, 02:13 PM
Kim

Gags wrote:
Kim wrote;
endroll wrote:
What cadence will I need to do THAT?

on a fixie?

at max speed of 236Km/h, you'd want a pretty tall ratio

i wonder what speed most tires are rated too?

Check this guy out......he hit 268km/h on a pedal powered bike whilst
drafting a modified drag car!!

http://www.fredrompelberg.com/en/html/default.asp

Looks like he had pretty small wheels on the bike too!! Couldn't find any
details on the bike but there are at least a couple of stages in the
drivetrain.

thats might impressive =)

which makes me think, how the hell did they find tyres that were rated
to that speed??!?!? did they just put road tyres on and hope for the best?

kim

The Ugly Bike [email protected] General 4 October 17th 05 02:43 PM
Evaulating a bike Paul Cassel Techniques 96 August 22nd 05 11:45 PM
My New Bike brucianna General 6 June 8th 05 08:45 AM
Some questions etc.. Douglas Harrington General 10 August 17th 04 02:42 AM
aus.bicycle FAQ (Monthly(ish) Posting) kingsley Australia 3 February 24th 04 08:44 PM