World Exclusive.... P e t a c c h i t o R o c k R a c i n g ! ! ! !

Old May 17th 08, 03:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
OMC

Default World Exclusive.... P e t a c c h i t o R o c k R a c i n g ! ! !!

On May 16, 8:58 pm, "Carmella the Roach Killer"
wrote:
Rock Racing announced Friday evening that it has been in contact with
Alessandro Petacchi ever since Milram terminated its contract with the
sprinter. "Every so-called drug breach is going to be celebrated," said
Rock Racing spokesperson Joe Spokesperson, the team's spokesperson. At the
team presentation in January, Spokesperson announced that the team policy
was "An immediate suspension in case of a doping suspicion means more
publicity for Rock Racing when we get another doper to join the Rock."

The CAS ruled on May 6th that Petacchi did not cheat (wink wink) or abuse
(wink wink) his asthma medication Salbutamol, but that he was nevertheless
in breach of UCI anti-doping regulations. It ordered him suspended for one
year, and said that he was to call Michael Ball directly. Michael Ball
could not be reached for comment because he was too busy trying to build an
all womens team around convict Marianne Jones, former body builder Tammy
Thomas, and a female midget named Fireplug.

Also Michael Ball's spokesperson said that he'd be hiring a laughing German
midget and camel to be a symbol for the future of Rock Racing. Rock Racing
will be officially releasing the following video clip in the very near
future after they finalize the contract with the laughing German midget.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJuaZKBABO0

jackass

Old May 18th 08, 01:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"OMC" wrote in message

jackass

Shouldn't you save some of that hatred for me? After all, it was my contempt
for people who post that sort of stuff that put me on the outs with you in
the first place.

Old May 18th 08, 02:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On May 17, 5:48*pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
"OMC" wrote in message

jackass

Shouldn't you save some of that hatred for me? After all, it was my contempt
for people who post that sort of stuff that put me on the outs with you in
the first place.

NASA Mission Control to Tom Kunich, NASA Mission
Control to Tom Kunich. Do you read? Urgent message
from Mission Control. We have discovered that the
Earth does not revolve around Tom Kunich. Repeat,
the Earth does not revolve around Tom Kunich.
Do you copy?

Astronaut Kunich, this is Mission Control, please
acknowledge!

Old May 18th 08, 04:18 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

"OMC" wrote in message

jackass

Shouldn't you save some of that hatred for me? After all, it was my contempt
for people who post that sort of stuff that put me on the outs with you in
the first place.

NASA Mission Control to Tom Kunich, NASA Mission
Control to Tom Kunich. Do you read? Urgent message
from Mission Control. We have discovered that the
Earth does not revolve around Tom Kunich. Repeat,
the Earth does not revolve around Tom Kunich.
Do you copy?

Astronaut Kunich, this is Mission Control, please
acknowledge!

Mission Control, the November elections are getting closer, expect the "I'm a
victim" module to be getting a greater workout.

On the other hand, that post of his does seem to hint very strongly that perhaps
Major Tom is a firm believer in the "any attention is good attention" school of
thought.

--
tanx,
Howard

Whatever happened to
Leon Trotsky?
He got an icepick
That made his ears burn.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
Old May 18th 08, 08:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

wrote:
NASA Mission Control to Tom Kunich, NASA Mission Control to Tom Kunich.
Do you read? Urgent message from Mission Control. We have discovered
that the Earth does not revolve around Tom Kunich. Repeat, the Earth does
not revolve around Tom Kunich. Do you copy?

Astronaut Kunich, this is Mission Control, please acknowledge!

We all know Major Tom's a junkie

Old May 18th 08, 03:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

wrote:
[...]

jackass- Hide quoted text -

That's an insult to a perfectly good animal, but I see your point.
Bill C