How come bicycle clothing looks so silly?

Old January 23rd 09, 06:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Scott

Default How come bicycle clothing looks so silly?

On Jan 17, 1:55*pm, Ryan Cousineau wrote:

Sadly, The Wild Duck is now closed and gone. However, we still have the
home pub of the late Bill Werbeniuk, the Jolly Coachman in Pitt Meadows.

Fabrizio was more of a Chilliwack guy,

--
Ryan Cousineau /
"In rec.bicycles.racing, we coach them."- Hide quoted text -

Yo, Ryan... a great "pub" related joke for you and all the LiveDrunk
members:

Three men, one Scottish, one English, and one Irish, were telling
stories in a pub in Boston. 'Y 'know,' said the Scotsman, 'I still
prefer the pubs back home. In Glasgow there's a little bar called
McTavish's. Now the landlord there goes out of his way for the locals
so much that when you buy four drinks he will buy the fifth drink for
you.'

'Well,' said the Englishman, 'At my local, the Red Lion, the barman
there will buy you your third drink after you buy the first two!'

'Ahhh, that's nothing,' said the Irishman. 'Back home in Dublin
there's Egan's Bar. Now the moment you set foot in the place they'll
buy you a drink, then another, all the drinks you like. Then when
you've had enough drinks they'll take you upstairs and see that you
get laid. All on the house.'

The Englishman and Scotsman immediately scorn the Irishman's claims,
but he swears every word is true. 'Well,' said the Englishman, 'Did
this actually happen to you?'

'Not me meself, personally, no,' said the Irishman, 'But it did happen
to me sister.'
Old January 24th 09, 02:18 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Paul G.

On Jan 23, 9:43*am, Scott wrote:
[...]

Thanks for the laugh!
-Paul
Old January 24th 09, 05:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article
,
Scott wrote:

On Jan 17, 1:55*pm, Ryan Cousineau wrote:

Sadly, The Wild Duck is now closed and gone. However, we still have the
home pub of the late Bill Werbeniuk, the Jolly Coachman in Pitt Meadows.

Fabrizio was more of a Chilliwack guy,

--
Ryan Cousineau /
"In rec.bicycles.racing, we coach them."- Hide quoted text -

Yo, Ryan... a great "pub" related joke for you and all the LiveDrunk
members:

"LIVEDRUNK"! Note the all-caps (just like "LIVESTRONG").

The Englishman and Scotsman immediately scorn the Irishman's claims,
but he swears every word is true. 'Well,' said the Englishman, 'Did
this actually happen to you?'

'Not me meself, personally, no,' said the Irishman, 'But it did happen
to me sister.'

I like the joke, though!