unflatering riding pics.

Old September 4th 08, 08:58 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SkierAlex

Default unflatering riding pics.

Dancowling wrote:
yeah we go ppl, here's me getting ****ed up on kinked rail

Ouch! Did you ever manage to grind it?

--
SkierAlex

You've highlighted my sig'.' (http://tinyurl.com/5kbxhv)
Old September 4th 08, 03:28 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
napalm

haha- this is a great idea for a thread. My only unicycling contribution
to it is really old (from the 2004 OZ muni weekend)- and is more so
embarrasing than it is bad. note i am wiping out on the tiniest
sandwich board ever made! But for bad photo's my pic on poweriser
stilts at full decompression will trump all comers (i think i know what
i will look like when i'm 70.)
mark

|Filename: Resize of IMGP1485.JPG |

napalm

you wont do it...your SCARED!
"We are all racing towards death. No matter how many great,
intellectual conclusionswe draw during our lives, we know they are only
man made, like God"
http://gallery.unicyclist.com/LAVISs-stuff
Old September 5th 08, 08:00 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
samsta002

Riles wrote:
Are you, by chance, wearing the awesome old lady shoes you can purchase
at WalMart for 5 bucks?

On our way back from Moab this year we unicycled into a WalMart
somewhere in Nevada at midnight and bought like 5 pairs of them.
WalMart employee's are the best.

Rabens are awsum for unicycling and heaps of other stuff but i've never
heard them called old lady shoes? I've never seen anyone over 25 wearing
them and they're heaps popular

edit: this thread is great! keep the pics coming!

--
samsta002

It's OK; luckily my neck broke my fall.
Old September 5th 08, 08:10 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Andrew Mell

samsta002 wrote:
Rabens are awsum for unicycling and heaps of other stuff but i've never
heard them called old lady shoes? I've never seen anyone over 25
wearing them and they're heaps popular

haha yehh americans pftsh. :P

in austrialia those shoes are all the rage for the young people
haha i choose to use mine more productively. they are the shoes
i wear when normally i wouldnt be wearing shoes.

moreeee pics.

--
Andrew Mell
Old September 5th 08, 08:48 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycledood

Dancowling wrote:
yeah we go ppl, here's me getting ****ed up on kinked rail

You crazy mofo!

--
unicycledood

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
haha, so young, yet so angry, damn that rap music.

Old September 5th 08, 01:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
semach.the.monkey

It isn't one of me, I'm afraid, but I sure epistolize won't mind too
much if I show you this photo of him doing the splits at Chicksands;

http://tinyurl.com/6o8bfu

STM

--
semach.the.monkey
Old September 5th 08, 07:18 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
timekeeper

This is a great thread! I'm having trouble finding something good
enough to compete with these

--
timekeeper
Old September 5th 08, 09:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unreal-Wheel

Sorry for the horrible quality

28469

28470

|Filename: Picture 6.png |

Unreal-Wheel

)-2xLegwrap-O 2nd Place
Old September 5th 08, 10:37 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Grinn

napalm wrote:
haha- this is a great idea for a thread. My only unicycling contribution
to it is really old (from the 2004 OZ muni weekend)- and is more so
embarrasing than it is bad. note i am wiping out on the tiniest
sandwich board ever made! But for bad photo's my pic on poweriser
stilts at full decompression will trump all comers (i think i know what
i will look like when i'm 70.)
mark

Your face in that second pic is priceless! ha!

--
Grinn

Why use a large word when a more diminutive one would suffice?
Old September 7th 08, 04:19 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Tyler_N

[image:
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...20pics/ha.jpg]
this was in my last video