What is this Velocraft NoCom?

Old January 31st 05, 09:20 PM
Johnny Sr.

Joao,
Once again you blame someone who has nothing to do with Johnny NoCom Enterprises. Too many judo throws with you landing on your head I suppose. Must be difficult riding around NY with brain disfunction.

Go ride your condom bike you dumb ass. You make a **** poor detective. Better yet go back to Brazil and take your slow bubble bike with you. Condom bikes belong in the 3rd world and not in the good ol USA.

Johnny NoCom
Old January 31st 05, 09:50 PM
Al Luminium

"Dan B." wrote in message
ups.com...
Mark Leuck wrote:

Personally I think it's ugly and not something you would wan*t to

ride day to
day, if I had a choice I'd rather have this

http://www.jjscozzi.com/New%20Pictures.htm

I think it's rather pretty, in an H.R. Giger, Ridley Scott Alien sort
of way. :-)

I think it's esthetics are beautful like Allen Jones sculptures and the
derivatives by Liz Moore's props in A Clockwork Orange. The NoCom is truly
form follows function.

A. L.

Kurt,
I guess it really depends on what type of riding you're planning to
perform. My understanding (based on no first hand experience, so take
it with a grain of salt!), is that the NoCom is great for high-speed
racing on smooth surfaces. If you're interested from a touring or
commuting perspective, it may not be your best option, due to limited
ground clearance and cargo capacity.

Oh, yeah...and I imagine a NoCom is rather pricey, even compared to
many trikes on the market. ;-

Best,

Dan

Old January 31st 05, 11:25 PM
Edward Dolan

"Joao de Souza" wrote in message
Dan B. wrote:
Kurt Richter wrote:

Dan? Just so you know, if you look at the message headers, you'll see
that Kurt Richter, Ian Smythe, Stan Vinson, Capt. Graybeard, UltraJoe,
Klaus Reinhart, Dilbert Clark, and all those alias asking about the nocom
are all the same person. That's Ed Gin, a.k.a. "Johnny Nocom". Ed is one
of the co-designers of the nocom, so you can do the math of what his
motives for acting this way may be.

Joao, you have performed a valuable service here on ARBR. If what you say is
true, then Ed Gin is nothing but a ****ing ******* - pure and simple. Screw
him all the way to hell and back! I mean God Damn him anyway! I was willing
to cut him some slack provided he stayed on his own ****ing threads. But
when he posts on other threads having nothing to do with his God Damn NoCom
(whatever the hell that is), then I say **** him!

Ed Gin is an asshole and a **** head. Can you believe this moron is 57 years
of age. Jim McNamara is 100% right about him as far as I am concerned. He
needs to get his own web site and not be interfering with the threads on
ARBR that have nothing to do with him and his God Damn NoCom.

I will be interested to hear what Mr. Sherman has to say about these latest
outrages.

--
Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Old January 31st 05, 11:29 PM
Edward Dolan

"Captain Graybeard" wrote in message
All the obese slobs at A.R.B.R. will never fit on a NoCom. They keep
dreaming about riding fast with bike trail dork recumbents.

Those slow ugly 3 wheeler, EZ1 or Baron rip-off will never go fast and
have no style. Fast riders and racers prefer a NoCom the Fastest Stock
Bike in the Universe.

Capt. Graybeard

Just stay on your own ****ing thread and don't be bothering the rest of us
with your God Damn NoCom nonsense, you ****ing idiot!

--
****ing Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Old February 1st 05, 02:00 AM
bruce

Now that I have blocked all the messages from long list below I can lurk
through The posting that are left in a few seconds. I'm sorry to see the
quality of posting drop down so low but I have learned a lot in the past few
years. nothing last forever. Thanks To all!

Old February 1st 05, 07:01 AM

Ed,

I believe he is 59 ... soon to be 60 years of age if he hasn't already
turned 60 taht is. Can you believe that anyone of this vintage can
behave so much younger than his age. What a juvenile.

Jim McNamara

Old February 1st 05, 07:15 AM
Rudy Carnac

Zipp 300 Carbon Cranks are the Fastest Cranks in the Known Uninverse. Only 397 grams with rings. These are the cranks that will make your bike fast but not as fast as a NoCom.

Warning if you are a fat slob or cheap ******* do not bother buying Zipp 300 Carbon Cranks. They are expensive, worth every penny and are reserved for the best of the best.

Regards,

Rudy Carnac
Old February 1st 05, 07:34 AM
Chester Williams

Hayes El Camino Disc Brakes Fastest disc brakes in the Universe

The El Camino features Power Adjust Dial, which modulates braking power by +/-10%. The Mono-Block caliper is forged using 6061-T6 aluminum while the open back design allows improved airflow across the pads. If you are a fat old ignorant white man from Minn do not buy these brakes. Nothing will stop your sorry ass when you need to stop.

The rotating banjo hose attachment offers optimal hose placement. Perfect for all the hose heads on A.R.B.R.

Chester

Old February 1st 05, 09:54 AM
Peter Clinch

Captain Graybeard wrote:
All the obese slobs at A.R.B.R. will never fit on a NoCom. They keep
dreaming about riding fast with bike trail dork recumbents.

Those slow ugly 3 wheeler, EZ1 or Baron rip-off will never go fast
and have no style. Fast riders and racers prefer a NoCom the Fastest
Stock Bike in the Universe.

Though I note that the record on the Land's End to John O'Groats run is
held on a recumbent trike (a fully faired Windcheetah). How can that
be, if you can't go fast on a trike? ;-)

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK

Old February 1st 05, 12:42 PM
Tom Sherman

Peter Clinch, Medical Physics IT Officer, wrote:

Captain Graybeard wrote:

All the obese slobs at A.R.B.R. will never fit on a NoCom. They keep
dreaming about riding fast with bike trail dork recumbents.

Those slow ugly 3 wheeler, EZ1 or Baron rip-off will never go fast
and have no style. Fast riders and racers prefer a NoCom the Fastest
Stock Bike in the Universe.

Though I note that the record on the Land's End to John O'Groats run is
held on a recumbent trike (a fully faired Windcheetah). How can that
be, if you can't go fast on a trike? ;-)

While not making any statement as to whether or not Ed Gin is Johnny
NoCom, it should be noted that Ed Gin used to own a Windcheetah
"Speedy". In fact, a review of the trike by Ed Gin was published in RCN
# 46 (July/Aug 1998), pages 24-27. As I understand it, Ed converted to
lowracers because they are faster.

--
Tom Sherman - Earth