Not for the Sqeamish, Idiot Driver gets Karma.

Old January 31st 05, 11:07 PM
BikingBill

Default Not for the Sqeamish, Idiot Driver gets Karma.

http://www.muchosucko.com/video-ultimatefaceplant.html

This guy was trying to use his car door to bash it into kids on
bikes...

KARMA

Old February 1st 05, 12:47 AM
Roger Nolan

Kurt,
The NoCom is a racing bike. Some of the A.R.B,R. regulars do not like to talk about cycling and are threatened by bike talk and active lifestyle. I say buy a NoCom and you can not go wrong. Do not pay attention to some of the people at A.R.B.R. that do not like the NoCom.

Roger Nolan

Kurt Richter
Guest

What is this Velokraft NoCom? I was going to buy a trike but after reading this post I decided to hold off and buy a fast machine. Does anyone have any photos or links?

Kurt Richter

Old February 1st 05, 04:34 AM
BikingBill

What in Sam Hill does the NoCom have to do with a video that shows a
driver getting OWN3D after he tried to hit some kids cycling with a car
door.

This newsgroup has gone to hell.
Bill

P.S. I had a nice bike ride this morning. Hope you did too...

Old February 1st 05, 04:51 AM
Tom Sherman

BikingBill wrote:

This newsgroup has gone to hell.

The newsgroup alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent is now at 42°26'05"N,
83°59'06"W. See
http://terraserver.microsoft.com/image.aspx?T=2&S=11&Z=17&X=636&Y=11755&W=1.

--
Tom Sherman - Earth

Old February 1st 05, 05:29 AM
Edward Dolan

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
BikingBill wrote:

This newsgroup has gone to hell.

The newsgroup alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent is now at 42°26'05"N, 83°59'06"W.
See
http://terraserver.microsoft.com/image.aspx?T=2&S=11&Z=17&X=636&Y=11755&W=1.

--
Tom Sherman - Earth

****ing Ed Gin! What a Dip****! Hey Ed Gin - why don't you go **** yourself
instead of posting your God Damn nonsense, you stupid son of a bitch. No one
on ARBR is ever going to buy your ****ing God Damn NoCom bike. I will see to
that, you fat Chinese son of bitch.

Get your own web site, you God Damn moron! If you don't I am going to start
posting original threads about you, you imbecilic asshole. Why don't you
take your ****ing NoCom bike and ram it up your ass, you slant-eyed *******.
God, I know what you look like and you are disgusting and revolting. You
need to kill yourself and thereby purify the earth of your loathsome
presence. You are nothing but an ugly beast. No one here on ARBR gives a
**** about your ****ing NoCom bike. Why don't you take your bike and ram it
up your ass, you supreme dork and jerk.

--
****ing Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Old February 1st 05, 06:18 AM
nget

BikingBill Wrote:
What in Sam Hill does the NoCom have to do with a video that shows a
driver getting OWN3D after he tried to hit some kids cycling with a
car
door.

This newsgroup has gone to hell.
Bill

P.S. I had a nice bike ride this morning. Hope you did too... Monkeys have little or no manners at all.Nothing personal with them you

see,its just the way they are.It should all pass in time unless of
course this is a hostile take over.I really think when the weather gets
better they will all be out riding and won't have to much time to post
nonsense.

--
nget

Old February 1st 05, 06:58 AM
BikingBill

I live in San Diego. The weather here IS better.

I guess this is what happens when you are stuck indoors for months at a
time. The mind goes. So sad.

Old February 1st 05, 07:33 AM
Chester Williams

Hayes El Camino Disc Brakes Fastest disc brakes in the Universe

The El Camino features Power Adjust Dial, which modulates braking power by +/-10%. The Mono-Block caliper is forged using 6061-T6 aluminum while the open back design allows improved airflow across the pads. If you are a fat old ignorant white man from Minn do not buy these brakes. Nothing will stop your sorry ass when you need to stop.

The rotating banjo hose attachment offers optimal hose placement. Perfect for all the hose heads on A.R.B.R.

Chester

Old February 1st 05, 07:36 AM
nget

BikingBill Wrote:
I live in San Diego. The weather here IS better.

I guess this is what happens when you are stuck indoors for months at
time. The mind goes. So sad.

It is very sad for those who think they can go fast on a bike and all
they get is the sound of the trainner spinning for hours when they go
nowhere.I ride here year round,just not as much in the winter.If I want
to go fast on my bike I take the one with the motor.

--
nget

Old February 1st 05, 01:20 PM
Edward Dolan

"Chester Williams" wrote in message
Hayes El Camino Disc Brakes Fastest disc brakes in the Universe

The El Camino features Power Adjust Dial, which modulates braking power by
+/-10%. The Mono-Block caliper is forged using 6061-T6 aluminum while the
open back design allows improved airflow across the pads. If you are a fat
old ignorant white man from Minn do not buy these brakes. Nothing will
stop your sorry ass when you need to stop.

The rotating banjo hose attachment offers optimal hose placement. Perfect
for all the hose heads on A.R.B.R.

Chester

****ing Ed Gin! Why don't you get a life you miserable Mongoloid *******.

You are a self-centered, self-serving, self-indulgent egomaniac ... a
disingenuous, nefarious, cretinous scumbag ... an amoral, vile, vulgar
deviate, a contemptible, seething, puerile twerp ... a moronic,
infantile, foolish twit ... a worthless, obnoxious, parasitic
pantywaist ... an incoherent, babbling, imbecilic half-wit ... a gray,
insignificant, low-life dolt ... a tiresome, brain-dead, boring dullard
... a pathetic, pitiful, pretentious pansy ... a slimy, gutless, feeble
coward. Cloaked in a cyber-space pseudonym, you are an opportunistic,
infectious, bottom feeding troll ... an oozing festering, canker on the
hide of Internet newsgroups. I guess that just about sums it up.