Ed Gin ******* and Jackass

Old February 1st 05, 03:55 AM
Edward Dolan

Default Ed Gin ******* and Jackass

I charge Ed Gin with being a fat Chinese asshole who has one of the fattest asses in creation. He also has a big belly. But he is altogether revolting. He has all the features of a classic Mongoloid idiot. This was the jerk who came up with a coroplast body fairing which proved to be a big bust. He presently promotes something called a NoCom. If anyone in this world is stupid enough to follow him on that you will get what you deserve. But mostly Ed Gin just posts total nonsense on ARBR. He has apparently been kicked off of every other newsgroup, especially BROL - which is totally understandable. But I do not want to waste intelligence on this supreme slob and idiot. All you need to know about him is that he is a ****ing slant-eye Mongoloid ******* and if you have anything to do with him, then you are as crazy as he is. Hey, Ed Gin - go **** yourself why don't you instead of bothering us here on ARBR, you God Damn Mongoloid ******* and Jackass.

Ed Gin is apparently a good buddy of Mr. Tom Sherman as he refuses to condemn him for his outrageous posts. Since Mr. Sherman has ever been a stickler for good form on ARBR, I therefore charge him with being a coward. Ed Gin is nothing but a God Damn ****ing bully and anyone who does not take a stand against him is a coward.

--
Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
Old February 1st 05, 04:08 AM
Tom Sherman

Edward Dolan wrote:

...one of the fattest asses in creation....

Picture of a fat ass
http://www.udel.edu/studyabroad/pix/china/pong_00w/donkey.jpg.

Ed Gin is apparently a good buddy of Mr. Tom Sherman as he refuses to condemn him for
his outrageous posts....

It is mere speculation that all the NoCom posts originate from Ed Gin.

--
Tom Sherman - Earth

Old February 1st 05, 04:27 AM
Edward Dolan

I, Edward Dolan am a fat ignorant honkey asshole who has one of the fattest asses in creation. I also have a big belly. I, Edward Dolan am altogether revolting. I have all the features of a classic white trailor trash idiot.*I, Edward Dolan am a jerk who came up with the idea that people want to listen to me at A.R.B.R.. I presently promote myself in the way of a NoBrain fool. If anyone in this world is stupid enough to follow my posts at A.R.B.R. they you will get what you deserve for their stupidity. But mostly I, Edward Dolan just posts total nonsense on ARBR.

I have no other newsgroups to pick on and apparently*I will be ignored on every other newsgroup, especially BROL - which is totally understandable. But I do not want to waste my IQ of -.00002 intelligence on this supreme newsgroup. All that I, Edward Dolan need to know is that I am a fat lard ass moron honkey and if any of you have anything to do with me on this news group, then you are just as crazy as me, Edward Dolan.

Old February 1st 05, 04:41 AM
Edward Dolan

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:

...one of the fattest asses in creation....

Picture of a fat ass
http://www.udel.edu/studyabroad/pix/china/pong_00w/donkey.jpg.

Ed Gin is apparently a good buddy of Mr. Tom Sherman as he refuses to
condemn him for
his outrageous posts....

It is mere speculation that all the NoCom posts originate from Ed Gin.

--
Tom Sherman - Earth

****ing Ed Gin! What a Dip****! Hey Ed Gin - why don't you go **** yourself
instead of posting your God Damn nonsense, you stupid son of a bitch. No one
on ARBR is ever going to buy your ****ing God Damn NoCom bike. I will see to
that, you fat Chinese son of bitch.

Get your own web site, you God Damn moron! If you don't I am going to start
posting original threads about you, you imbecilic asshole. Why don't you
take your ****ing NoCom bike and ram it up your ass, you slant-eyed *******.
God, I know what you look like and you are disgusting and revolting. You
need to kill yourself and thereby purify the earth of your loathsome
presence. You are nothing but an ugly beast. No one here on ARBR gives a
**** about your ****ing NoCom bike. Why don't you take your bike and ram it
up your ass, you supreme dork and jerk.

--
****ing Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Old February 1st 05, 04:57 AM
Silverback Sampson

Yo Tom,
I've decided to leave poor Edward Dolan alone for now.

I can not figure what is wrong with white honkey bigots like Edward Dolan. They always prosecute with no proof and then hang the wrong fellow.

See you down the road,

Silverback Sampson
Old February 1st 05, 05:41 AM
Edward Dolan

"Silverback Sampson" wrote in message
Yo Tom,
I've decided to leave poor Edward Dolan alone for now.

I can not figure what is wrong with white honkey bigots like Edward Dolan.
They always prosecute with no proof and then hang the wrong fellow.

See you down the road,

Silverback Sampson

There are none so blind as those who will not see. It was this ****ing no
good ******* Ed Gin, a Mongoloid idiot, who was interfering with every
thread with his posting about his God Damn NoCom (whatever the hell that
is). My God, can't anyone on this newsgroup think straight about anything.
There is at present only one imbecile who is messing up this group and that
is Ed Gin. He has already been kicked off every other group and now you can
clearly see why. He belongs in an insane asylum. Hey Ed Gin - **** you, you
big fat ass Mongoloid *******!

--
****ing Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Old February 1st 05, 05:49 AM
Tom Sherman

Edward Dolan wrote:

...NoCom (whatever the hell that is....

The NoCom is clearly a recumbent bicycle. See
http://www.recumbents.com/wisil/misc/nocom.htm.

I wonder when people will start using the "Monkey" spelling of NoCom?

--
Tom Sherman - Earth

Old February 1st 05, 06:19 AM
Edward Dolan

Edward Dolan wrote:

...NoCom (whatever the hell that is....

The NoCom is clearly a recumbent bicycle. See
http://www.recumbents.com/wisil/misc/nocom.htm.

Obviously he is doing nothing but slumming here on ARBR. I do not know how
we were all so accommodating to his posts. Frankly, like I have already
said, it did not bother me as long as he stayed on his own threads. But when
he jumped on my threads, what was I suppose to do. He is the one who
declared war, not me. I have never done what he did and neither have you. We
should not stand for it. I am going to treat him the same way that he treats
us. Tit for tat - that is my motto. The group can just get used to it.

Old February 1st 05, 07:11 AM
Rudy Carnac

Zipp 300 Carbon Cranks are the Fastest Cranks in the Known Uninverse. Only 397 grams with rings. These are the cranks that will make your bike fast but not as fast as a NoCom.

Warning if you are a fat slob or cheap ******* do not bother buying Zipp 300 Carbon Cranks. They are expensive, worth every penny and are reserved for the best of the best.

Regards,

Rudy Carnac