Zoot's Mama?

Old October 9th 05, 12:34 AM
Zoot Katz

Default Zoot's Mama?

Sat, 8 Oct 2005 19:14:17 -0400, ,
"Roger Zoul" wrote:

:Perhaps, but it was indeed entertaining!
:
:Click it.....
:
: For ****s and grins, I clicked.
: It's some embedded Active X crap I refuse to run.
: Thanks anyway

Too bad...I think you would have enjoyed this one....

Ce la vie. I've not had a worm or virus on this machine since I loaded
this OS. Mainly because I won't allow any MS products net access.
--
zk
Old October 9th 05, 01:20 AM
~R

An old lady is half asleep in the crosswalk. A prick in a
convertable expensive looking car honks at her. She smacks the
car with her grocery bag and the air bag deploys in his face.
It's funny, just watch it. Besides, if that's your mom, ya gotta
give her that respect!

~R

"Zoot Katz" wrote in message
: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 19:14:17 -0400,
,
: "Roger Zoul" wrote:
:
: :Perhaps, but it was indeed entertaining!
: :
: :Click it.....
: :
: : For ****s and grins, I clicked.
: : It's some embedded Active X crap I refuse to run.
: : Thanks anyway
:
: Too bad...I think you would have enjoyed this one....
:
: Ce la vie. I've not had a worm or virus on this machine since I
loaded
: this OS. Mainly because I won't allow any MS products net
access.
: --
: zk

Old October 9th 05, 02:05 AM
Roger Zoul

Zoot Katz wrote:
: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 19:14:17 -0400, ,
: "Roger Zoul" wrote:
:
::Perhaps, but it was indeed entertaining!
::
::Click it.....
::
:: For ****s and grins, I clicked.
:: It's some embedded Active X crap I refuse to run.
:: Thanks anyway
:
:Too bad...I think you would have enjoyed this one....
:
: Ce la vie. I've not had a worm or virus on this machine since I
: loaded this OS. Mainly because I won't allow any MS products net
: access. --

You sure about that reason?....I haven't had a worm or virus either...and
I've had this one loaded for over 2 years....mainly because I use a good
virus checker and a good firewall and hardware router.

Old October 9th 05, 02:43 AM
Rich

Zoot Katz wrote:

For ****s and grins, I clicked.
It's some embedded Active X crap I refuse to run.

I'm using firefox, no Active X crap, and it worked fine.

Rich
Old October 9th 05, 03:04 AM
Zoot Katz

Sun, 09 Oct 2005 00:20:08 GMT,
k.net,
"~R" wrote:

An old lady is half asleep in the crosswalk. A prick in a
convertable expensive looking car honks at her. She smacks the
car with her grocery bag and the air bag deploys in his face.
It's funny, just watch it. Besides, if that's your mom, ya gotta
give her that respect!

I doubt that it's her. My mother is an inveterate cager.
You're sure it's not me in drag?
--
zk
Old October 9th 05, 03:05 AM
Zoot Katz

Sat, 8 Oct 2005 21:05:44 -0400, ,
"Roger Zoul" wrote:
\
::
:: For ****s and grins, I clicked.
:: It's some embedded Active X crap I refuse to run.
:: Thanks anyway
:
:Too bad...I think you would have enjoyed this one....
:
: Ce la vie. I've not had a worm or virus on this machine since I
: loaded this OS. Mainly because I won't allow any MS products net
: access. --

You sure about that reason?....I haven't had a worm or virus either...and
I've had this one loaded for over 2 years....mainly because I use a good
virus checker and a good firewall and hardware router.

I've not used virus checkers since quitting warez. I run a desktop
firewall but it's not taxed to any great extent because I'm on a
dial-up connection. I'm no doubt missing lots of dubious content and
not losing any sleep over it. I won't even open email from friends if
it's sent as HTML. My dreams are in ASCII text.
Okay, so I'm a Luddite.
--
zk
Old October 9th 05, 05:10 AM
maxo

direct download:
http://www.220.ro/storage/%5BFrom_www17060.wmv

worked perfectly for me embedded in Firefox on Ubuntu using the
totem-mozilla plugin...

Old October 9th 05, 05:19 AM
Roger Zoul

Zoot Katz wrote:
: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 21:05:44 -0400, ,
: "Roger Zoul" wrote:
: \
:::
[...]

Yes, you are. Be happy.

Old October 9th 05, 06:02 AM
Zoot Katz

Sun, 9 Oct 2005 00:19:50 -0400, ,
"Roger Zoul" wrote:

: Okay, so I'm a Luddite.

Yes, you are. Be happy.

I was until some ****-lapping, monkey-pus sucking, ditch-wad swiped my
blinkies while I was in the store.
Scratch $35.00 counting the rechargeable batteries.

Lesson learned: KILL ALL SCUM ON SIGHT!
--
zk
Old October 9th 05, 08:53 AM
Roger Zoul

Zoot Katz wrote:
: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 00:19:50 -0400, ,
: "Roger Zoul" wrote:
:
:: Okay, so I'm a Luddite.
:
:Yes, you are. Be happy.
:
: I was until some ****-lapping, monkey-pus sucking, ditch-wad swiped
: my blinkies while I was in the store.
: Scratch $35.00 counting the rechargeable batteries.
:
: Lesson learned: KILL ALL SCUM ON SIGHT!

Dang....stealing blinkies.....how low can a person go!

Sorry.