Why don't we nuke Rita?

Old September 23rd 05, 05:36 PM
Jim Flom

Default Why don't we nuke Rita?

"TM" wrote in message
news

"Jim Flom " wrote in message
news:NoUYe.272484$tt5.184217@edtnps90...

Americans -- if you don't like something, drop a bomb on it.

JF

Canadians -- if you don't like something, blame America for it, eh?

Dumbass --

I'm an American.

JF

--
http://spaces.msn.com/members/flomblog/

Old September 23rd 05, 06:01 PM

I think that's why the president is having such a hard time and is seen
as an ineffective leader. Its easy to talk tough and declare war on
anybody, EXCEPT God and Mother Nature. Good thing too, because that's
one more war we'd lose, not too mentiont he casualties; gives new
meaning to the term collateral damage.

CH

Old September 23rd 05, 06:07 PM
Donald Munro

excel_sports wrote:
I think that's why the president is having such a hard time and is seen
as an ineffective leader. Its easy to talk tough and declare war on
anybody, EXCEPT God and Mother Nature.

Don't worry I've taken care of god.

Nietzsche

Old September 23rd 05, 06:07 PM
Jim Flom

wrote ...

gives new
meaning to the term collateral damage.

Or divine retribution.

--
http://spaces.msn.com/members/flomblog/

Old September 23rd 05, 06:33 PM
TM

"Jim Flom " wrote in message

Americans -- if you don't like something, drop a bomb on it.

JF

Canadians -- if you don't like something, blame America for it, eh?

Dumbass --

I'm an American.

JF

Then why would you say something so foolish?

Did I miss the sarcasm?

I could tell you weren't european because you have a sense of optimism and
fair play that is uniquely North American and you're polite enough to have
been raised around Toronto...

I see.. you're an American and YOU like to bomb things, so you assume we all
do. Very well.

I offer my apology to everyone from BC to PEI.

Old September 23rd 05, 06:46 PM
Jim Flom

"TM" wrote in message

"Jim Flom " wrote in message

Americans -- if you don't like something, drop a bomb on it.

JF

Canadians -- if you don't like something, blame America for it, eh?

Dumbass --

I'm an American.

JF

Then why would you say something so foolish?

Did I miss the sarcasm?

See below.

I could tell you weren't european because you have a sense of optimism and
fair play that is uniquely North American and you're polite enough to have
been raised around Toronto...

I am nothing if not optimistic, fair, and polite enough to have been raised
around Toronto. Nice of you to notice.

I offer my apology to everyone from BC to PEI.

No problem. I was playing on the American
self-loathing-oh-why-oh-why-do-you-hate-America-so-much stuff that's been
flying willy-nilly, hither and yon in rbr lately. It was tongue-in-cheek.

J-hyphenated-F

--
http://spaces.msn.com/members/flomblog/

Old September 23rd 05, 06:51 PM
Jim Flom

"TM" wrote ...

I offer my apology to everyone from BC to PEI.

And don't forget the Newfies.

JF

--
http://spaces.msn.com/members/flomblog/

Old September 23rd 05, 08:41 PM

I haven't read Nietzche in years...those were some heavy questions. I
used to sit in my philosophy class and just stare as the majors
discussed all that mumbo jumbo. Fortunately I could digest it enough
to do well on exams, but I had no clue what they talked about most
times...Kinda like Bush when the press asks him questions.

Old September 23rd 05, 09:09 PM
Jim Flom

wrote in message
oups.com...
I haven't read Nietzche in years...those were some heavy questions. I
used to sit in my philosophy class and just stare as the majors
discussed all that mumbo jumbo. Fortunately I could digest it enough
to do well on exams, but I had no clue what they talked about most
times...Kinda like Bush when the press asks him questions.

Last time I checked, Nietzsche's the one who's dead.

JF

--
http://spaces.msn.com/members/flomblog/

Rita evacuation Will General 53 September 24th 05 02:04 AM
Joey. A full confession in RBR in 48 hrs or I drop the Nuke. crit pro Racing 8 October 3rd 04 05:34 AM
new st. mary's college moraga, ca observatory 21 pics. this is not a observatory it's a silo for 2 nuke missiles LOOK OUT FALL OUT Off Road 1 April 17th 04 10:55 PM