what event is this (uk)??

Old May 2nd 08, 08:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
1-wheeled-grape

Default what event is this (uk)??

i was stopped by a woman in my local shop today when she recognised me
from my unicycling and she told me about a unicycling and circus
show near wales in august. apparently it is a week long and you can
camp there, it sounds pretty good to me but i dont know what it is
called, can any one help me out here?

I tried googling it but to no succes at all really

--
1-wheeled-grape

Scott,

Chris-"james is naming your unicycle a girls name replacement for
girlfriends?"
Old May 2nd 08, 08:42 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sarah.miller

could be teh bristol juggling convention, but thats in Sept, near Wales
tho, just across teh bridge.

--
sarah.miller

South West Unicycle Meet
www.uk.unicyclist.com/swum.html
Old May 2nd 08, 09:34 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
cathwood

How about Bungay Balls Up?

--
cathwood

Cathy
Old May 2nd 08, 09:43 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
1-wheeled-grape

i dont know, my mum now says the woman told her it was near wells, so im
not sure. who kows, if i see her again ill ask properly lol

Old May 2nd 08, 10:06 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Danny Colyer

cathwood wrote:
How about Bungay Balls Up?

But that's in May and a l-o-o-o-n-g way from Wales.

Bristol Juggling convention would be my guess, though as Sarah pointed
out that's in September. There's nothing else that seems likely on the
calendar at http://www.jugglingdb.com/events/index.php?country=222

The OP now seems confused over whether it's near Wales or near Wells.
Bristol's between the two, anyway.

--
Danny Colyer

'http://www.redpedals.co.uk' (http://www.colyer.plus.com/danny/)
Old May 3rd 08, 12:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
jamessd

1-wheeled-grape wrote:
the woman told her it was near *wells*

Seriously Scott, is that your attempt at typing ''Wales''?!

You're not well mate.

--
jamessd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCsb3y-YOSk
Add me, but tel me who you are :

Kieron wrote:
I tell u wat they would have to be a very commited pedo to learn to ride
a unicycle in order to mingle with us, steel one of us and rape us in a
bush.

Event rules [email protected] Racing 2 October 30th 07 07:42 PM
2 weeks to big event [email protected] Racing 7 June 8th 06 12:19 PM
My event Marty Australia 2 September 27th 05 07:43 PM
New Uni Event... HardcoreCokerRider Unicycling 42 January 15th 05 11:42 PM
New Event! jessica203 Australia 2 August 12th 04 12:09 AM