2020 Cycling

Old January 1st 20, 02:05 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

Default 2020 Cycling

We are currently re-fuelling in New York and trying to stay ahead of the new year. Next stop LA then Hawaii.
Old January 1st 20, 07:59 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Wednesday, January 1, 2020 at 1:05:35 AM UTC, Simon Jester wrote:
We are currently re-fuelling in New York and trying to stay ahead of the new year. Next stop LA then Hawaii.

Currently over Las Vegas, extended tanks working well.
Old January 1st 20, 09:42 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

On 01/01/2020 06:59, Simon Jester wrote:
On Wednesday, January 1, 2020 at 1:05:35 AM UTC, Simon Jester wrote:
We are currently re-fuelling in New York and trying to stay ahead of the new year. Next stop LA then Hawaii.

Currently over Las Vegas, extended tanks working well.

Yeehaa! :-)

--
Bod
Old January 1st 20, 03:40 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_6_]

On Wednesday, January 1, 2020 at 1:05:35 AM UTC, Simon Jester wrote:
We are currently re-fuelling in New York and trying to stay ahead of the new year. Next stop LA then Hawaii.

Have a great time.
Old January 1st 20, 05:37 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Wednesday, January 1, 2020 at 2:40:56 PM UTC, Simon Mason wrote:
On Wednesday, January 1, 2020 at 1:05:35 AM UTC, Simon Jester wrote:
We are currently re-fuelling in New York and trying to stay ahead of the new year. Next stop LA then Hawaii.

Have a great time.

And now we have to return to LA by commercial. JP is fine for the Northpondia route but not for open water even with immersion suits. Sometimes I regret marrying a pilot.

Old January 3rd 20, 12:52 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 01/01/2020 16:37, Simon Jester wrote:
On Wednesday, January 1, 2020 at 2:40:56 PM UTC, Simon Mason wrote:
On Wednesday, January 1, 2020 at 1:05:35 AM UTC, Simon Jester wrote:
We are currently re-fuelling in New York and trying to stay ahead of the new year. Next stop LA then Hawaii.

Have a great time.

And now we have to return to LA by commercial.

What? You've surely only just arrived.

Were you refused entry?

Old January 3rd 20, 03:17 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Thursday, January 2, 2020 at 11:52:38 PM UTC, JNugent wrote:
On 01/01/2020 16:37, Simon Jester wrote:
On Wednesday, January 1, 2020 at 2:40:56 PM UTC, Simon Mason wrote:
On Wednesday, January 1, 2020 at 1:05:35 AM UTC, Simon Jester wrote:
We are currently re-fuelling in New York and trying to stay ahead of the new year. Next stop LA then Hawaii.

Have a great time.

And now we have to return to LA by commercial.

What? You've surely only just arrived.

The idea was to stay ahead of 2020. Reality caught up.

Were you refused entry?

LA to Honolulu was by commercial.

JP is fine for the Northpondia route but not for open water even with immersion suits. Sometimes I regret marrying a pilot.

If the elastic breaks over the North Pond there is usually somewhere to Dangle the Dunlops. If the fan quits over the Pacific you have had it.