A Cycling & bikes forum. CycleBanter.com

Go Back   Home » CycleBanter.com forum » rec.bicycles » Techniques
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

"Confusion reigns as states reverse course on 'essential' status forbike shops"

Old April 9th 20, 08:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]
external usenet poster

Default "Confusion reigns as states reverse course on 'essential' statusfor bike shops"

On Thursday, April 9, 2020 at 10:37:43 AM UTC-7, jbeattie wrote:
On Thursday, April 9, 2020 at 10:05:18 AM UTC-7, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Wednesday, April 8, 2020 at 8:07:15 PM UTC-7, jbeattie wrote:
On Wednesday, April 8, 2020 at 2:24:14 PM UTC-7, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Wednesday, April 8, 2020 at 10:51:40 AM UTC-7, jbeattie wrote:
On Wednesday, April 8, 2020 at 6:53:05 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
On 4/8/2020 2:15 AM, Rolf Mantel wrote:
Am 08.04.2020 um 02:24 schrieb AMuzi:

I agree with you. These are anecdotes but there aren't
anecdotes of harm and as I've written frequently lately,
we'll know a lot more in a couple of years.

Yes, anecdotes of harm go round as well, of people who took
the stuff without medical supervision and killed themselves
with it.

It is *always* a bad idea to propose some medicine to the
public rather than proposing medicine to doctors who
prescribe it to sufferers.

Uh, that was a murder. She poisoned her husband (once for
practice and recently fatal on the second adventure)

Prescription of hydrochloroqine implicated in death by heart
failure last occurred about 10 years ago despite some
300,000 maintenance prescriptions among Lupus sufferers.

https://www.hopkinslupus.org/lupus-t...alarial-drugs/

Note condraindications are after sustained use for years.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

Hydroxychloroquine may be safe and effective in COVID-19 patients, but we -- meaning us people on this NG -- don't know. The FDA, CDC, NIH have the research and adverse incident reports. Real scientific-like people will make the determination.

Presidents touting an untried drug leads to: (1) people killing themselves with fish medicine or knock-off drugs sold on the internet, (2) hoarding, (3) inflated expectations of miracle cures, and (4) distraction from proven therapies. You don't just throw **** out to make a media splash.

-- Jay Beattie.

What you mean is that YOU don't know and are intent on remaining that way. If I hadn't actually looked it up how do you think that I would know the actual recommended dosages for Malaria, Lupus and covid-19.

Oh, that's right, I'm bull****ting you because you say so.

Not because I say so, because you demonstrate a fundamental lack of understanding of most things -- from simple Di2 installation to economics to medicine. You are a reliable source of unreliable information. You read a couple of internet articles and think you know virtually everything about everything.

I'm willing to admit that there are real-live medical professionals that actually know stuff about virology and cellular metabolism and the actual mechanism of action for Hydroxychloroquine. Read this and then send us an explanation of why it works to prevent the replication of certain viruses: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8278823 This should be well within your high school science education.

-- Jay Beattie.

What I can say about you is that you are a reliable source for providing information that you have no understanding of but which you believe contradicts me.

All that source said is that IF that is an anti-inflammatory it operates more slowly the glucosteroids or non-steroidal anti-inflamatories. You continually miss things such as

"It is proposed that the antirheumatic properties of these compounds results from their interference with "antigen processing" in macrophages and other antigen-presenting cells."

This means that none of their personal beliefs have been tested or that the tests that oppose their opinions haven't been substantiates with further studies.

Lupus and Arthritis are diseases that are caused by inflammation due to the immune system responses. So, hydroxychloroquine either reduces inflation (which it absolutely does in the cases of covid-19 causes ARDS or it has another pathway that accomplishes the same thing.

There is nothing that you won't argue about simply because you don't like me and will, like News18 - some stupid foreigner arguing about Trump's worth - say absolutely anything in an attempt to discredit me. You have never worked in these areas and I have. You have never been a scientist for one day of your life and I have spend 50 years in the field. Unlike Frank who simply tries to discredit my experience by saying that he doesn't believe it as if I could care what he thinks, you want to suggest I don't know what I'm talking about by putting put absolute idiocy that you can't even understand.

I will say it again, it is pretty plain why you never made Partner in the firm. Your legal mind has a lot of gaps.

Hmmm. I've been getting a K-1 for 27 years. Must be a mistake. And you're wrong about the mechanism of Chloroquine as a treatment for coronavirus. Read this: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7102587/

According to your CV, you were a tech and not a "scientist." No college and relatively brief employments at a collection of employers. I see nothing indicating any education in cellular biology. Am I missing something?

-- Jay Beattie.

According to you then Thomas Edison, the Wright Brothers and Henry Ford were not scientists. Just people who happen to work as mechanics.

My education was entirely self induced and no less than those of a PhD or five whom I was forced to correct on many occasions. You are entirely unaware of the weaknesses of a professional education without the actual practical knowledge that actually working in the field brings.

They have showed the testing procedures and the machines they are using to test for covid-19 on the media many times now. At first I suspected that these were nothing more than stock photos from company advertisements. But in several they showed the proper sample bottles which are not normally used in these settings. The machine being used was developed by someone other than me and the very method they use for testing spreads any viruses about. This is what you get when you use college educated people to do these sorts of things.

On the poison gas detectors for the military I accepted the formulas they gave me for the reactions of the devices used for the actual detection. I could not get these things to work properly. Finally I decided that these PhD's didn't know what they were doing and worked out all of the details myself and discovered that these people didn't know what in the hell they were doing. I used my own formulas, tested them in the actual gas chambers where precise gas levels were known and then my programs worked perfectly.

As for your K-1. We both know the tax advantages for your firm by issuing you a K-1 rather than describing you as an employed lawyer. I can't tell if you actually think yourself an actual partner yourself since several times you've used the term - "The Partners" and not "My partners". My comments are not negative to your working for a living but that you would pretty obviously not be holding up your end of the bridge if you have not become an actual partner. I have had enough interactions with law firms to know the difference between an owner and those working for them. I have also directly witnessed those who cannot lend to the growth or at least maintenance of companies being asked to leave. Being a competent or even very competent lawyer is not the same thing as being able to attract clients who can pay.
Ads
Old April 9th 20, 08:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS
external usenet poster

Default "Confusion reigns as states reverse course on 'essential' statusfor bike shops"

On 4/9/2020 10:05 AM, jbeattie wrote:
On Thursday, April 9, 2020 at 8:25:00 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:

snip

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ychloroquine-/

Hmmm. Did Trump write the prescription? These stories -- on both sides (e.g. fish medicine death) -- are stupid. She should credit her doctor, if anyone. I credit Oregon Pinot Noir for my rapid recovery from a near-death pulmonary embolism -- that and heparin. In days of yore, presidents were not trying to take credit for prescribing cures. They ran the country and medical experts worked behind the scenes on therapies. Trump is such an attention junkie that all these formerly mundane medical questions and investigations have to be his inventions and discoveries. Thank you Dear Leader for curing my blindness!

My father was a pharmacist and I grew up working in a drug store. I discovered penicillin . . . on the shelf, along with a bunch of other drugs. I should be president! And more to the point, my grandfather discovered the largest stands of cinchona (source of quinine) during WW II. He was a quinine hero! https://naturalhistory.si.edu/resear...chona-missions BTW, his greatest stories from that adventure were about having a 30 foot tapeworm. More reason I should be president.

You do realize that the Washington Times is an alt-right publication
don't you?
Old April 9th 20, 09:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi
external usenet poster

On 4/9/2020 2:27 PM, sms wrote:
On 4/9/2020 10:05 AM, jbeattie wrote:
On Thursday, April 9, 2020 at 8:25:00 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:

snip

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ychloroquine-/

Hmmm. Did Trump write the prescription? These stories --
on both sides (e.g. fish medicine death) -- are stupid.
She should credit her doctor, if anyone. I credit Oregon
Pinot Noir for my rapid recovery from a near-death
pulmonary embolism -- that and heparin. In days of yore,
presidents were not trying to take credit for prescribing
cures. They ran the country and medical experts worked
behind the scenes on therapies. Trump is such an
attention junkie that all these formerly mundane medical
questions and investigations have to be his inventions and
discoveries. Thank you Dear Leader for curing my blindness!

My father was a pharmacist and I grew up working in a drug
store. I discovered penicillin . . . on the shelf, along
with a bunch of other drugs. I should be president! And
more to the point, my grandfather discovered the largest
stands of cinchona (source of quinine) during WW II. He
was a quinine hero!
https://naturalhistory.si.edu/resear...chona-missions
BTW, his greatest stories from that adventure were about
having a 30 foot tapeworm. More reason I should be president.

You do realize that the Washington Times is an alt-right
publication don't you?

meh, look it up yourself.
That's first link in a search. I saw her on the radio
yesterday (she was quite effusive)

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old April 9th 20, 10:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]
external usenet poster

On 4/9/2020 3:20 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:

with it.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Hydroxychloroquine may be safe and effective in COVID-19 patients, but we -- meaning us people on this NG -- don't know. The FDA, CDC, NIH have the research and adverse incident reports. Real scientific-like people will make the determination.

Presidents touting an untried drug leads to: (1) people killing themselves with fish medicine or knock-off drugs sold on the internet, (2) hoarding, (3) inflated expectations of miracle cures, and (4) distraction from proven therapies. You don't just throw **** out to make a media splash.

-- Jay Beattie.

What you mean is that YOU don't know and are intent on remaining that way. If I hadn't actually looked it up how do you think that I would know the actual recommended dosages for Malaria, Lupus and covid-19.

Not because I say so, because you demonstrate a fundamental lack of understanding of most things -- from simple Di2 installation to economics to medicine. You are a reliable source of unreliable information. You read a couple of internet articles and think you know virtually everything about everything.

I'm willing to admit that there are real-live medical professionals that actually know stuff about virology and cellular metabolism and the actual mechanism of action for Hydroxychloroquine. Read this and then send us an explanation of why it works to prevent the replication of certain viruses: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8278823 This should be well within your high school science education.

-- Jay Beattie.

What I can say about you is that you are a reliable source for providing information that you have no understanding of but which you believe contradicts me.

All that source said is that IF that is an anti-inflammatory it operates more slowly the glucosteroids or non-steroidal anti-inflamatories. You continually miss things such as

"It is proposed that the antirheumatic properties of these compounds results from their interference with "antigen processing" in macrophages and other antigen-presenting cells."

This means that none of their personal beliefs have been tested or that the tests that oppose their opinions haven't been substantiates with further studies.

Lupus and Arthritis are diseases that are caused by inflammation due to the immune system responses. So, hydroxychloroquine either reduces inflation (which it absolutely does in the cases of covid-19 causes ARDS or it has another pathway that accomplishes the same thing.

There is nothing that you won't argue about simply because you don't like me and will, like News18 - some stupid foreigner arguing about Trump's worth - say absolutely anything in an attempt to discredit me. You have never worked in these areas and I have. You have never been a scientist for one day of your life and I have spend 50 years in the field. Unlike Frank who simply tries to discredit my experience by saying that he doesn't believe it as if I could care what he thinks, you want to suggest I don't know what I'm talking about by putting put absolute idiocy that you can't even understand.

I will say it again, it is pretty plain why you never made Partner in the firm. Your legal mind has a lot of gaps.

Hmmm. I've been getting a K-1 for 27 years. Must be a mistake. And you're wrong about the mechanism of Chloroquine as a treatment for coronavirus. Read this: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7102587/

According to your CV, you were a tech and not a "scientist." No college and relatively brief employments at a collection of employers. I see nothing indicating any education in cellular biology. Am I missing something?

-- Jay Beattie.

According to you then Thomas Edison, the Wright Brothers and Henry Ford were not scientists. Just people who happen to work as mechanics.

My education was entirely self induced and no less than those of a PhD or five whom I was forced to correct on many occasions. You are entirely unaware of the weaknesses of a professional education without the actual practical knowledge that actually working in the field brings.

They have showed the testing procedures and the machines they are using to test for covid-19 on the media many times now. At first I suspected that these were nothing more than stock photos from company advertisements. But in several they showed the proper sample bottles which are not normally used in these settings. The machine being used was developed by someone other than me and the very method they use for testing spreads any viruses about. This is what you get when you use college educated people to do these sorts of things.

On the poison gas detectors for the military I accepted the formulas they gave me for the reactions of the devices used for the actual detection. I could not get these things to work properly. Finally I decided that these PhD's didn't know what they were doing and worked out all of the details myself and discovered that these people didn't know what in the hell they were doing. I used my own formulas, tested them in the actual gas chambers where precise gas levels were known and then my programs worked perfectly.

So much self-reported brilliance!

Any luck with the job search?

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old April 10th 20, 12:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]
external usenet poster

On Thursday, April 9, 2020 at 2:31:55 PM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:

with it.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

-- Jay Beattie.

-- Jay Beattie.

-- Jay Beattie.

--
- Frank Krygowski

Who has offered to employ you? with your overwhelming far left stance the least we would expect is that Berny Sanders would love you on his campaign staff. Oh, wait, would HAVE loved you on his campaign staff. Without you and just on the strength of sharing a political identity no one was going to vote for him. I guess you'll just have to vote against Trump whoever runs.

I have had several dozen offers. They are two large aerospace companies (several times) in San Diego, Two companies in Nevada and the rest in Texas and Arizona. Since I have no intentions of moving none of those are adequate to my needs.

Just two blocks from me they are erecting and entire city block building. Since it does not have a real truck dock it isn't going to be used for rerouting shipped goods. Though it might be a garbage recycling center it is probably far too large for that.

It is probably financed by the Chinese government since all of the other large and extremely large buildings in this area have been so constructed. On one location they tore down FOUR relatively new buildings and put one city block sized building on it. Presently it has two small companies near the front door.

I'm sure you could get a job advancing the CCP there. They might even allow you to work from home - or is that your present job and vehicle?
Old April 10th 20, 02:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]
external usenet poster

On 4/9/2020 7:32 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:

with it.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

-- Jay Beattie.

-- Jay Beattie.

-- Jay Beattie.

--
- Frank Krygowski

Who has offered to employ you?

I turned down work, Tom. The university wanted me to stay on. The
department members wanted my continued advice. I said "Sorry, I'm going
to be the retired guy."

Unlike you, I'm very content with my life and am far from hurting for
money. Hey, I buy groceries with no complaints!

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old April 10th 20, 05:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]
external usenet poster

On Thursday, April 9, 2020 at 6:31:26 PM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:

with it.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Presidents touting an untried drug leads to: (1) people killing themselves with fish medicine or knock-off drugs sold on the internet, (2) hoarding, (3) inflated expectations of miracle cures, and (4) distraction from proven therapies. You don't just throw **** out to make a media splash..

-- Jay Beattie.

-- Jay Beattie.

-- Jay Beattie.

On the poison gas detectors for the military I accepted the formulas they gave me for the reactions of the devices used for the actual detection.. I could not get these things to work properly. Finally I decided that these PhD's didn't know what they were doing and worked out all of the details myself and discovered that these people didn't know what in the hell they were doing. I used my own formulas, tested them in the actual gas chambers where precise gas levels were known and then my programs worked perfectly.

--
- Frank Krygowski

to be the retired guy."

--
- Frank Krygowski

Now its a university is it. What became of the high school you spoke of originally?
Old April 10th 20, 05:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]
external usenet poster

On 4/10/2020 12:29 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:

with it.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

-- Jay Beattie.

-- Jay Beattie.

-- Jay Beattie.

--
- Frank Krygowski

to be the retired guy."

--
- Frank Krygowski

Now its a university is it. What became of the high school you spoke of originally?

Wow.

Just... wow.

--
- Frank Krygowski
Old April 10th 20, 08:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Ralph Barone[_4_]
external usenet poster

Default "Confusion reigns as states reverse course on'essential' status for bike shops"

Tom Kunich wrote:

with it.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Hydroxychloroquine may be safe and effective in COVID-19
patients, but we -- meaning us people on this NG -- don't know.
The FDA, CDC, NIH have the research and adverse incident reports. Real
scientific-like people will make the determination.

Presidents touting an untried drug leads to: (1) people killing
themselves with fish medicine or knock-off drugs sold on the internet, (2)
hoarding, (3) inflated expectations of miracle cures, and (4)
distraction from proven therapies. You don't just throw ****
out to make a media splash.

-- Jay Beattie.

What you mean is that YOU don't know and are intent on remaining
that way. If I hadn't actually looked it up how do you think that
I would know the actual recommended dosages for Malaria, Lupus and covid-19.

Not because I say so, because you demonstrate a fundamental lack
of understanding of most things -- from simple Di2 installation to
economics to medicine. You are a reliable source of unreliable
information. You read a couple of internet articles and think you
know virtually everything about everything.

I'm willing to admit that there are real-live medical
professionals that actually know stuff about virology and cellular
metabolism and the actual mechanism of action for
Hydroxychloroquine. Read this and then send us an explanation of
why it works to prevent the replication of certain viruses:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8278823 This should be well
within your high school science education.

-- Jay Beattie.

What I can say about you is that you are a reliable source for
providing information that you have no understanding of but which
you believe contradicts me.

All that source said is that IF that is an anti-inflammatory it
operates more slowly the glucosteroids or non-steroidal
anti-inflamatories. You continually miss things such as

"It is proposed that the antirheumatic properties of these
compounds results from their interference with "antigen processing"
in macrophages and other antigen-presenting cells."

This means that none of their personal beliefs have been tested or
that the tests that oppose their opinions haven't been
substantiates with further studies.

Lupus and Arthritis are diseases that are caused by inflammation
due to the immune system responses. So, hydroxychloroquine either
reduces inflation (which it absolutely does in the cases of
covid-19 causes ARDS or it has another pathway that accomplishes the same thing.

There is nothing that you won't argue about simply because you
don't like me and will, like News18 - some stupid foreigner arguing
about Trump's worth - say absolutely anything in an attempt to
discredit me. You have never worked in these areas and I have. You
have never been a scientist for one day of your life and I have
spend 50 years in the field. Unlike Frank who simply tries to
discredit my experience by saying that he doesn't believe it as if
I could care what he thinks, you want to suggest I don't know what
I'm talking about by putting put absolute idiocy that you can't even understand.

I will say it again, it is pretty plain why you never made Partner
in the firm. Your legal mind has a lot of gaps.

Hmmm. I've been getting a K-1 for 27 years. Must be a mistake. And
you're wrong about the mechanism of Chloroquine as a treatment for
coronavirus. Read this: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7102587/

According to your CV, you were a tech and not a "scientist." No
college and relatively brief employments at a collection of
employers. I see nothing indicating any education in cellular
biology. Am I missing something?

-- Jay Beattie.

According to you then Thomas Edison, the Wright Brothers and Henry
Ford were not scientists. Just people who happen to work as mechanics.

My education was entirely self induced and no less than those of a
PhD or five whom I was forced to correct on many occasions. You are
entirely unaware of the weaknesses of a professional education
without the actual practical knowledge that actually working in the field brings.

They have showed the testing procedures and the machines they are
using to test for covid-19 on the media many times now. At first I
suspected that these were nothing more than stock photos from company
advertisements. But in several they showed the proper sample bottles
which are not normally used in these settings. The machine being used
was developed by someone other than me and the very method they use
for testing spreads any viruses about. This is what you get when you
use college educated people to do these sorts of things.

On the poison gas detectors for the military I accepted the formulas
they gave me for the reactions of the devices used for the actual
detection. I could not get these things to work properly. Finally I
decided that these PhD's didn't know what they were doing and worked
out all of the details myself and discovered that these people didn't
know what in the hell they were doing. I used my own formulas, tested
them in the actual gas chambers where precise gas levels were known
and then my programs worked perfectly.

--
- Frank Krygowski

to be the retired guy."

--
- Frank Krygowski

I don’t recall Frank ever claiming to have been a high school teacher.
Maybe your recall is faulty.

Old April 10th 20, 10:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]
external usenet poster

On 4/10/2020 3:06 PM, Ralph Barone wrote:
Tom Kunich wrote:

with it.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Hydroxychloroquine may be safe and effective in COVID-19
patients, but we -- meaning us people on this NG -- don't know.
The FDA, CDC, NIH have the research and adverse incident reports. Real
scientific-like people will make the determination.

Presidents touting an untried drug leads to: (1) people killing
themselves with fish medicine or knock-off drugs sold on the internet, (2)
hoarding, (3) inflated expectations of miracle cures, and (4)
distraction from proven therapies. You don't just throw ****
out to make a media splash.

-- Jay Beattie.

What you mean is that YOU don't know and are intent on remaining
that way. If I hadn't actually looked it up how do you think that
I would know the actual recommended dosages for Malaria, Lupus and covid-19.

Not because I say so, because you demonstrate a fundamental lack
of understanding of most things -- from simple Di2 installation to
economics to medicine. You are a reliable source of unreliable
information. You read a couple of internet articles and think you
know virtually everything about everything.

I'm willing to admit that there are real-live medical
professionals that actually know stuff about virology and cellular
metabolism and the actual mechanism of action for
Hydroxychloroquine. Read this and then send us an explanation of
why it works to prevent the replication of certain viruses:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8278823 This should be well
within your high school science education.

-- Jay Beattie.

What I can say about you is that you are a reliable source for
providing information that you have no understanding of but which
you believe contradicts me.

All that source said is that IF that is an anti-inflammatory it
operates more slowly the glucosteroids or non-steroidal
anti-inflamatories. You continually miss things such as

"It is proposed that the antirheumatic properties of these
compounds results from their interference with "antigen processing"
in macrophages and other antigen-presenting cells."

This means that none of their personal beliefs have been tested or
that the tests that oppose their opinions haven't been
substantiates with further studies.

Lupus and Arthritis are diseases that are caused by inflammation
due to the immune system responses. So, hydroxychloroquine either
reduces inflation (which it absolutely does in the cases of
covid-19 causes ARDS or it has another pathway that accomplishes the same thing.

There is nothing that you won't argue about simply because you
don't like me and will, like News18 - some stupid foreigner arguing
about Trump's worth - say absolutely anything in an attempt to
discredit me. You have never worked in these areas and I have. You
have never been a scientist for one day of your life and I have
spend 50 years in the field. Unlike Frank who simply tries to
discredit my experience by saying that he doesn't believe it as if
I could care what he thinks, you want to suggest I don't know what
I'm talking about by putting put absolute idiocy that you can't even understand.

I will say it again, it is pretty plain why you never made Partner
in the firm. Your legal mind has a lot of gaps.

Hmmm. I've been getting a K-1 for 27 years. Must be a mistake. And
you're wrong about the mechanism of Chloroquine as a treatment for
coronavirus. Read this: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7102587/

According to your CV, you were a tech and not a "scientist." No
college and relatively brief employments at a collection of
employers. I see nothing indicating any education in cellular
biology. Am I missing something?

-- Jay Beattie.

According to you then Thomas Edison, the Wright Brothers and Henry
Ford were not scientists. Just people who happen to work as mechanics.

My education was entirely self induced and no less than those of a
PhD or five whom I was forced to correct on many occasions. You are
entirely unaware of the weaknesses of a professional education
without the actual practical knowledge that actually working in the field brings.

They have showed the testing procedures and the machines they are
using to test for covid-19 on the media many times now. At first I
suspected that these were nothing more than stock photos from company
advertisements. But in several they showed the proper sample bottles
which are not normally used in these settings. The machine being used
was developed by someone other than me and the very method they use
for testing spreads any viruses about. This is what you get when you
use college educated people to do these sorts of things.

On the poison gas detectors for the military I accepted the formulas
they gave me for the reactions of the devices used for the actual
detection. I could not get these things to work properly. Finally I
decided that these PhD's didn't know what they were doing and worked
out all of the details myself and discovered that these people didn't
know what in the hell they were doing. I used my own formulas, tested
them in the actual gas chambers where precise gas levels were known
and then my programs worked perfectly.

--
- Frank Krygowski

to be the retired guy."

--
- Frank Krygowski

I don’t recall Frank ever claiming to have been a high school teacher.
Maybe your recall is faulty.

Tom REALLY needs to stop trusting his memory!

--
- Frank Krygowski