So I'm just riding along...

Old December 23rd 06, 03:52 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Corvus Corvax

Default So I'm just riding along...

So my wife and I are just riding along, and I stop at a stop light on a
busy suburban arterial. We take the right lane at the light, and a dude
in a big Suburban with a plow on the front pulls up to our left and
stops at the light. It is after dark, cold and windy.

He rolls down the passenger side window.

"Uh-oh," I think. "Here it comes."

"Hey!" he says, and points to the front of his truck. "You guys wanna
draft the plow?"

Made my evening.

CC

Old December 23rd 06, 03:56 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Paladin

Corvus Corvax wrote:
So my wife and I are just riding along, and I stop at a stop light on a
busy suburban arterial. We take the right lane at the light, and a dude
in a big Suburban with a plow on the front pulls up to our left and
stops at the light. It is after dark, cold and windy.

He rolls down the passenger side window.

"Uh-oh," I think. "Here it comes."

"Hey!" he says, and points to the front of his truck. "You guys wanna
draft the plow?"

Made my evening.

CC

A true Christmas moment. Love it.

CDB

Old December 23rd 06, 03:04 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Scott Gordo

Paladin wrote:
Corvus Corvax wrote:
So my wife and I are just riding along, and I stop at a stop light on a
busy suburban arterial. We take the right lane at the light, and a dude
in a big Suburban with a plow on the front pulls up to our left and
stops at the light. It is after dark, cold and windy.

He rolls down the passenger side window.

"Uh-oh," I think. "Here it comes."

"Hey!" he says, and points to the front of his truck. "You guys wanna
draft the plow?"

Made my evening.

CC

A true Christmas moment. Love it.

Warms the cockles....

/s
CDB

Old December 23rd 06, 03:47 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
small change

"Corvus Corvax" wrote in message
oups.com...

So my wife and I are just riding along, and I stop at a stop light on a
busy suburban arterial. We take the right lane at the light, and a dude
in a big Suburban with a plow on the front pulls up to our left and
stops at the light. It is after dark, cold and windy.

He rolls down the passenger side window.

"Uh-oh," I think. "Here it comes."

"Hey!" he says, and points to the front of his truck. "You guys wanna
draft the plow?"

Made my evening.

CC

Heh, there is hope for the world. There is hope for this ng too ( I think)

ps

Old December 23rd 06, 06:10 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
TJ

--
No Signature. Read on.
"Corvus Corvax" wrote in message
oups.com...

So my wife and I are just riding along, and I stop at a stop light on a
busy suburban arterial. We take the right lane at the light, and a dude
in a big Suburban with a plow on the front pulls up to our left and
stops at the light. It is after dark, cold and windy.

He rolls down the passenger side window.

"Uh-oh," I think. "Here it comes."

"Hey!" he says, and points to the front of his truck. "You guys wanna
draft the plow?"

Made my evening.

CC

Good Story. Merry Christmas.

TJ

Old December 23rd 06, 09:47 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
JD

Corvus Corvax wrote:
So my wife and I are just riding along, and I stop at a stop light on a
busy suburban arterial. We take the right lane at the light, and a dude
in a big Suburban with a plow on the front pulls up to our left and
stops at the light. It is after dark, cold and windy.

He rolls down the passenger side window.

"Uh-oh," I think. "Here it comes."

"Hey!" he says, and points to the front of his truck. "You guys wanna
draft the plow?"

Made my evening.

CC

The plow should have been more of a hint that he may have been more
community oriented than the usual Canyonero driver.

JD

Riding Rigid, Riding One Gear GeeDubb Mountain Biking 11 December 20th 06 02:49 AM
Speed averages between trail riding and road riding Brian Walker General 5 September 21st 05 12:39 AM
Riding in the UAE Nobody Rides 0 April 13th 05 04:58 AM
RR: A little Riding Paladin Mountain Biking 6 February 4th 05 09:50 PM
There's no riding like snow riding... Jonesy Mountain Biking 5 January 3rd 04 04:26 AM