Lane Sharing in England

Old April 14th 17, 03:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Lane Sharing in England

On Friday, April 14, 2017 at 3:44:07 PM UTC+1, Andre Jute wrote:
On Thursday, April 13, 2017 at 8:28:24 PM UTC+1, wrote:
I can't walk a straight line but I can ride or drive one.

Same thing with the pills I take. Weirdly, I'm good on my bike, but on my feet, towards the end of the day when I'm tired, I don't walk too straight..

BTW, Google does the same thing to me about identifying my posts: They are labeled "me", not by my name, though everyone else's posts are labelled by their names. However, you can change it. Open a a reply to this post, then you will see in brackets after the "me" "([whatever name you told Google to put up] change)". You'll probably still see the "me" but you will be able to alter your email that Google thinks is your name to your name, so it shows Tom Kunich to everyone else. To check, after you made the change, sign out of usergroups (first making sure you know how to sign back in...) and open RBT as a stranger.

AJ