Cyclist tries to kill child in pushchair

Old April 21st 17, 08:42 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default Cyclist tries to kill child in pushchair

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/338033...nside-cycling/
Old April 21st 17, 09:47 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

The mind boggles at the gross stupidity of these cycling ******s.

Old April 21st 17, 11:25 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 21/04/2017 21:47, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

MrCheerful wrote:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/338033...nside-cycling/

The mind boggles at the gross stupidity of these cycling ******s.

Agreed.

---
http://www.avg.com

Old April 27th 17, 11:46 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Fri, 21 Apr 2017 20:42:23 +0100, MrCheerful
wrote:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/338033...nside-cycling/

I think it must be something inherited - and probably due to a lack of
intelligence.

It is probably straight Darwin in action - "I'll try and get my kid killed -
and then I won't pass on my pro-cycling genes"

Old April 29th 17, 10:52 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Kerr Mudd-John

wrote:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/338033...nside-cycling/

I think it must be something inherited - and probably due to a lack of
intelligence.

Sure, cyclists are a race apart. More insane than your usual trolls.

--
Bah, and indeed, Humbug

Cyclist mows down a child, blames the child and clears off. MrCheerful UK 3 November 30th 16 05:44 PM
Cyclist batters child cyclist after crash in a park MrCheerful UK 30 October 21st 16 08:03 AM
Child maimed by pavement cyclist, guess what? The cyclist rode away. MrCheerful UK 17 March 31st 16 02:51 PM
Keltbray Kill Cyclist Tom Crispin UK 133 March 15th 10 07:50 PM
Police kill cyclist MSeries UK 22 July 14th 04 01:27 PM