Scum cyclists rob lone man

Old April 11th 17, 08:41 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Default Scum cyclists rob lone man

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk...mment_18350461

"The offenders, described as between 5ft6 and 5ft8 tall, of slim build and
on BMX style bikes, stole his Omega watch".

When out walking my little dog I carry a 5" chisel in my back pocket. If I
am attacked by some footpath riding scum cyclists I will not hesitate to use
the chisel.

Old April 12th 17, 06:43 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

On 11/04/2017 20:41, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk...mment_18350461

"The offenders, described as between 5ft6 and 5ft8 tall, of slim build and
on BMX style bikes, stole his Omega watch".

When out walking my little dog I carry a 5" chisel in my back pocket. If I
am attacked by some footpath riding scum cyclists I will not hesitate to use
the chisel.

That makes you the same as gang members who carry knives and guns. It
also shows you are a coward. I've never felt the need to carry a weapon
and nor has any of my family, but then we don't go out of our way to
cause trouble. Our son got attacked by two yobs (as you well know).
He decked one and the other coward ran off. He needed no weapon.
Old April 12th 17, 07:05 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Bod wrote:
On 11/04/2017 20:41, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk...mment_18350461

"The offenders, described as between 5ft6 and 5ft8 tall, of slim
build and on BMX style bikes, stole his Omega watch".

When out walking my little dog I carry a 5" chisel in my back
pocket. If I am attacked by some footpath riding scum cyclists I
will not hesitate to use the chisel.

That makes you the same as gang members who carry knives and guns. It
also shows you are a coward. I've never felt the need to carry a
weapon and nor has any of my family, but then we don't go out of our
way to cause trouble. Our son got attacked by two yobs (as you well
know). He decked one and the other coward ran off. He needed no weapon.

I will block any law breaking ape like cyclist riding towards me on the
footpath.
Only a coward and a cyclist such as yourself would move out of their way. I
have two things that you have never had - balls.
I carry the chisel just in case the cyclist should attack me, cyclists are
known for violence.
I've faced many annoyed scum cyclists down, not one of the cowards has dared
to face a 65 year old man with one hand holding a dog on a lead.
This should tell you something about cyclists.

Old April 12th 17, 10:06 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Kerr Mudd-John

On Wed, 12 Apr 2017 19:05:45 +0100, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:

Bod wrote:
[...]

It certainly says something about the lack of manners in your
neighbourhood.

--
Bah, and indeed, Humbug