Stupid %$#@$ Commuting

Old August 5th 04, 09:10 AM
eddiec

Default Stupid %$#@$ Commuting

Richard Sherratt Wrote:
Ouch!

Was she cute?

--
Regards.
Richard.

She was actually!! Or at least, as cute as someone can be when horribly
distressed and a tad freaked out... Must admit, it was a new way to get
a girl's phone number!

Hmm.. anybody ever ended up dating someone they crashed into? An
interesting approach to meeting new people...

--
eddiec

Old August 5th 04, 01:13 PM
DRS

"Richard Sherratt" wrote
in message

[...]

Avoid Outrage Excess.

OE is a far more capable newsreader than the anti-Microsoft brigade want to
acknowledge and it's more obvious flaws are instantly fixed by OE-QuoteFix.

A: Top-posters.

Old August 5th 04, 01:13 PM
DRS

"Richard Sherratt" wrote
in message

[...]

Avoid Outrage Excess.

OE is a far more capable newsreader than the anti-Microsoft brigade want to
acknowledge and it's more obvious flaws are instantly fixed by OE-QuoteFix.

A: Top-posters.

Old August 5th 04, 01:13 PM
DRS

"Richard Sherratt" wrote
in message

[...]

Avoid Outrage Excess.

OE is a far more capable newsreader than the anti-Microsoft brigade want to
acknowledge and it's more obvious flaws are instantly fixed by OE-QuoteFix.

A: Top-posters.

Old August 5th 04, 06:24 PM
dave

eddiec wrote:[color=blue]
Richard Sherratt Wrote:

On Thu, 5 Aug 2004 09:04:48 +1000, eddiec
wrote:

Ouch!

Was she cute?

--
Regards.
Richard.

She was actually!! Or at least, as cute as someone can be when horribly
distressed and a tad freaked out... Must admit, it was a new way to get
a girl's phone number!

Hmm.. anybody ever ended up dating someone they crashed into? An
interesting approach to meeting new people...

I ended up daing someone I crashed WITH when I was driving a cab.

Dave
Old August 5th 04, 09:54 PM
flyingdutch

will OE make me post everything 3 times?

--
flyingdutch

Old August 5th 04, 11:26 PM
Richard Sherratt

On Thu, 5 Aug 2004 17:54:36 +1000, flyingdutch
wrote:

snip

um, you are assuming i am on a P(iece of)C(rap), me thinks. whilst I
have one at home and work , i prefer my G5

So try the mozilla one then.

--
Regards.
Richard.
Old August 6th 04, 12:01 AM
flyingdutch

wrote:

snip

um, you are assuming i am on a P(iece of)C(rap), me thinks. whilst I
have one at home and work , i prefer my G5

So try the mozilla one then.

--
Regards.
Richard.

cool. thanx. actually got it. just never use it other than to test
webwork...

--
flyingdutch

Old August 6th 04, 10:57 AM
DRS

"flyingdutch" wrote
in message
will OE make me post everything 3 times?

That was a server stuff-up.

--

A: Top-posters.

Old August 7th 04, 05:08 AM
DaveB

Default Stupid Gears

flyingdutch wrote:
DaveB Wrote:

flyingdutch wrote:

have a 6spd 26" wheel ready to go. can probably change over
cassette/cluster if you run more...

Aaaaaaaaaagh. Need advice from anyone used to workign with wheels. I
swapped my casette onto the wheel generously donated by Flying Dutch
(lots of swearing and effort involved though) but when I went to put the
wheel on the bike it wouldn't fit. There was a big spacer on the axle on
FD's wheel so I removed that and the wheel would now fit into the frame.
But I can't shift down to the smallest sprocket, I'm about one sprocket
out for the SDI change. Does that mean I need a spacer just a smaller
one. I don't understand the purpose of the spacer but it seems to do
something vital??

DaveB(thinking the $180 MTB from Learsport is looking better and better)