Disgusting. Motorbike pretender.

Old November 15th 07, 09:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tobbogonist

Default Disgusting. Motorbike pretender.

How would you react if you saw someone wearing 'this'
(http://tinyurl.com/36uko6)

[image: http://i22.ebayimg.com/04/i/000/c3/32/05bf_1.JPG]

--
tobbogonist

wickedbob wrote:
I have pics of my ears!

http://www.usenet.com
Old November 15th 07, 09:57 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mill_mobile

I had seen that there before - i first opened it and was pumped to buy
it until i saw what it actually was...
Bloody idiots

--
mill_mobile
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 15th 07, 12:10 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

If i saw someone wearing that, i'd scratch my head wondering why the
thing has 2 wheels for.

--
Hazmat

I'M 1 WEIRD AND UNUSUAL GREEK
CYPRIOT AUSTRALIAN WHO
IS DESTINED TO BE DIFFERENT AND I WON'T STOP TILL I AM.

'*Hazmat's What people think of me???'
(http://tinyurl.com/ytyaau)*

ivan wrote:
Its a wild ride, grabs me by the shoe-lace, and doesn't let go till I do
a face-plant.

http://www.usenet.com
Old November 15th 07, 04:10 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Mikefule

I'm a motorcyclist, and I'd think they were a tosser.

--
Mikefule

I'd try cynicism, but what's in it for me?
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 15th 07, 05:22 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ivan

What is more difficult to learn: to do a wheelie for 50m on a motorbike
or ride a uni for 50m?

--
ivan

Sledgehammer for Jebusentropy isn't what it used
to be.

Trying is the first step towards failure.
-Homer Simpson-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oagr6Ydjzdw
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 15th 07, 05:30 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Triball

The question is: What takes more guts

--
Triball

Pay for you gas or loose your ID
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 15th 07, 08:40 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
thejdw

Triball wrote:
The question is: What takes more guts

the giraffe

--
thejdw

I didn't spell it wrong, you just read it wrong!
kington99 wrote:
A hobnob is an oaty biscuit, the fact that they don't exist in america
just goes to show that you have no culinary heritage

don't follow Jesus, follow me!

http://www.usenet.com
Old November 16th 07, 04:53 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
NKahler

Am I missing something? I would soo buy that shirt If it wasnt in
australia..

--
NKahler

puresyn wrote:
Dude, unislab, I'm kinda broke cause I just bought a Swedish wiener
stretcher.

skrobo wrote:
it

http://www.usenet.com
Old November 16th 07, 07:21 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Mikefule

http://f800riders.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3348

This is what you're missing.

Old November 16th 07, 07:26 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
smee56

No what defines a unicyle???? and wtf

--
smee56

Mortzł
http://www.usenet.com

Voeckler the Pretender MagillaGorilla Racing 53 January 11th 07 08:38 AM
Disgusting, just sick! yeahbaby Racing 0 December 29th 05 07:08 PM
most disgusting thing you've seen on a ride? lowkey General 66 July 26th 05 12:16 AM
Lance's motorbike .. elyob UK 3 July 19th 05 03:48 PM