JIS 1" threaded headset

Old February 21st 09, 11:51 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TheMgt

Default JIS 1" threaded headset

Anyone know where I can get a JIS size (27mm crown race, 30mm headtube)
1" threaded headset?
--
){:|:&};:
Old February 21st 09, 05:49 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Rob Morley

On Sat, 21 Feb 2009 11:51:30 +0000
TheMgt wrote:

Anyone know where I can get a JIS size (27mm crown race, 30mm
headtube) 1" threaded headset?

There's one up on eBay USA in a minute - will cost about £18 delivered.

Old February 21st 09, 06:18 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Rob Morley

TheMgt wrote:

Anyone know where I can get a JIS size (27mm crown race, 30mm
headtube) 1" threaded headset?

There's one up on eBay USA in a minute - will cost about £18
delivered.

I meant to include links:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=220318020991

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=360082477748

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=220363885855

It might be easier in the long run to have the head tube reamed out and
the fork crown turned down to take an ISO headset.

Old February 21st 09, 07:26 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TheMgt

TheMgt wrote:

Anyone know where I can get a JIS size (27mm crown race, 30mm
headtube) 1" threaded headset?

There's one up on eBay USA in a minute - will cost about £18 delivered.

Thanks The variety of slightly different sizes for bike bits never
ceases to annoy me.
--
){:|:&};: