SRAM is Pronounced "Shh Ram"

Old June 2nd 11, 11:17 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tºm Shermªn™ °_°[_2_]

Default SRAM is Pronounced "Shh Ram"

According to a person I went to high school with, who worked for SRAM in
the Chicagoland area a few years ago.

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.
Old June 2nd 11, 01:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Lou Holtman[_3_]

Op 2-6-2011 12:17, Tºm Shermªn™ °_° schreef:
According to a person I went to high school with, who worked for SRAM in
the Chicagoland area a few years ago.

Thanks Tom, I had sleepness nights not knowing that...

Lou
Old June 2nd 11, 01:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Duane Hebert[_4_]

On 6/2/2011 8:28 AM, Lou Holtman wrote:
Op 2-6-2011 12:17, Tºm Shermªn™ °_° schreef:
According to a person I went to high school with, who worked for SRAM in
the Chicagoland area a few years ago.

Thanks Tom, I had sleepness nights not knowing that...

Now if we can only get people to correctly pronounce Giro...
Old June 2nd 11, 08:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Duane Hebert wrote:
On 6/2/2011 8:28 AM, Lou Holtman wrote:
Op 2-6-2011 12:17, Tºm Shermªn™ °_° schreef:
According to a person I went to high school with, who worked for SRAM in
the Chicagoland area a few years ago.

Thanks Tom, I had sleepness nights not knowing that...

Now if we can only get people to correctly pronounce Giro...

You want fries with that?
http://parthenongyros.com/

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old June 2nd 11, 10:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
landotter

Op 2-6-2011 12:17, T m Sherm n _ schreef:
According to a person I went to high school with, who worked for SRAM in
the Chicagoland area a few years ago.

Thanks Tom, I had sleepness nights not knowing that...

Now if we can only get people to correctly pronounce Giro...

You want fries with that?http://parthenongyros.com/

Crinkle cut, and a small Coke, please.
Old June 2nd 11, 10:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Clive George

On 02/06/2011 20:12, AMuzi wrote:
Duane Hebert wrote:
On 6/2/2011 8:28 AM, Lou Holtman wrote:
Op 2-6-2011 12:17, Tºm Shermªn™ °_° schreef:
According to a person I went to high school with, who worked for
SRAM in
the Chicagoland area a few years ago.

Thanks Tom, I had sleepness nights not knowing that...

Now if we can only get people to correctly pronounce Giro...

You want fries with that?
http://parthenongyros.com/

But kebab is easy to pronounce.
Old June 3rd 11, 12:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tºm Shermªn™ °_°[_2_]

Default OT - Kebab for Peace and Justice

On 6/2/2011 4:20 PM, Clive George wrote:
On 02/06/2011 20:12, AMuzi wrote:
Duane Hebert wrote:
[...]
Now if we can only get people to correctly pronounce Giro...

You want fries with that?
http://parthenongyros.com/

But kebab is easy to pronounce.

Kebab may well save us from World War 3:
http://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/kebab-philosophy-by-gilad-atzmon.html.

Old June 3rd 11, 07:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Chalo

T×m Shermֿבn wrote:

According to a person I went to high school with, who worked for SRAM in
the Chicagoland area a few years ago.

I pronounce it "Fichtel und Sachs".

Chalo
Old June 3rd 11, 12:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Chalo wrote:
T×m Shermֿבn wrote:
According to a person I went to high school with, who worked for SRAM in
the Chicagoland area a few years ago.

I pronounce it "Fichtel und Sachs".

Or the formal non-acronym, "Sammy Robbie And Mike"