Doping pays! Ask Frigo, O'bee, TH, and others....

Old October 7th 05, 05:00 AM
crit PRO

Default Doping pays! Ask Frigo, O'bee, TH, and others....

Frigo to jail
O'Bee unemployed
Hamilton broke and wifeless (by next year)
LA dead at 46
Joey D AWOL

Shoot up, ****ers!

crit PRO

Old October 7th 05, 08:07 PM
Andrew F Martin

Tainted riders are bad press. Whenever I see OBee in a race - I always
think, "Wonder what he's on now?". The guy is good - he somehow won
the Cascade Classic Crit from a total powerhouse display by HealthNet,
but I didn't for a second think he did it without some sort of 'help'.

Old October 7th 05, 08:08 PM
jerry in vermont

I just read that O'Bee is not getting renewed at Nav's. he was one of
their best riders this year, not that that is saying much.

Whatupwidat?

Old October 7th 05, 09:27 PM
MagillaGorilla

Andrew F Martin wrote:

Tainted riders are bad press. Whenever I see OBee in a race - I always
think, "Wonder what he's on now?". The guy is good - he somehow won
the Cascade Classic Crit from a total powerhouse display by HealthNet,
but I didn't for a second think he did it without some sort of 'help'.

O'Bee never tested positive for a banned substance.

Thanks,

Magilla
Old October 7th 05, 09:41 PM

4. jerry in vermont Oct 7, 12:08 pm show options

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.racing
From: "jerry in vermont" - Find messages by
this author
Date: 7 Oct 2005 12:08:37 -0700
Subject: Doping pays! Ask Frigo, O'bee, TH, and others....
original | Report Abuse

I just read that O'Bee is not getting renewed at Nav's. he was one of
their best riders this year, not that that is saying much.

Whatupwidat?
-------------------
in that cyclingnews interview he was talking about leaving nav. and
finding another team so he could race more in europe,
he's won some races over there, and is known in europe as a handy
sprinter
who can win the smaller races - so he's gonna get a contract
somewhere, probably on a little continental team I bet.

Old October 8th 05, 01:39 AM

better dope supplies in europe

Old October 9th 05, 12:26 AM

Correct. But his testosterone ratio was way up. He blamed it on the
nutritional program had him on, but forgot to mention the sustanon he
injecting in his ass. From what I heard, when he was on Postal
(briefly) they figured out that he was all doped up already and
wouldn't get any better so they cut him.

CH

Old October 9th 05, 01:28 AM
Milliano

LA - president

Look at the good things that drugs do for people

Old October 9th 05, 10:20 PM
DepartFictif

oh.. well.. ****... well in THAT case...