Mr Dutch goes to...

Old March 1st 05, 09:49 PM

Old March 1st 05, 10:19 PM

cfsmtb's stylin in mind?
http://home.iprimus.com.au/adenholla...s/Image19.html

I like this:
http://home.iprimus.com.au/adenholla...s/Image26.html

Bike cleaning tools?
http://home.iprimus.com.au/adenholla...s/Image29.html

Broke un:
http://home.iprimus.com.au/adenholla...s/Image39.html

We need this no honking sign on the corner here!!
http://home.iprimus.com.au/adenholla...s/Image38.html

Hopefully I can add to the a.b travelogue.. nice one FD!

hippy
Old March 1st 05, 10:39 PM
cfsmtb

Default Mr Dutch goes to...

hippy Wrote:[color=blue]
flyingdutch wrote:

cfsmtb's stylin in mind?
http://home.iprimus.com.au/adenholla...s/Image19.html

hippy

goes silly I like that (jumps up & down) /goes silly

--
cfsmtb

Old March 1st 05, 10:40 PM
Peter McCallum

flyingdutch wrote:

Holiday pix (well. some of em) from:

Amsterdam/Paris
http://home.iprimus.com.au/adenhollander/ap.html

and New York:
http://home.iprimus.com.au/adenhollander/ny.html

I'm feeling very jealous. Love the "no selling bicycles in public" sign.

Peter
--
Peter McCallum
Mackay Qld AUSTRALIA
Old March 1st 05, 10:41 PM
Peter McCallum

hippy wrote:
I like this:
http://home.iprimus.com.au/adenholla...s/Image26.html

Sshhhhhhhhhh..... don't wake them!
--
Peter McCallum
Mackay Qld AUSTRALIA
Old March 2nd 05, 12:14 AM
flyingdutch

Peter McCallum Wrote:

I'm feeling very jealous. Love the "no selling bicycles in public
sign.

Peter
--
Peter McCallum
Mackay Qld AUSTRALIA

heheh!

that was at the 'bike-bridge' near the uni.

junkies steal bikes (approx 50k a year!) and sell em at this bridge
hence the sign.
Nobody bothers to report stolen bikes. They just go to hte brifge an
buy another. going rate anywhere between 2-10 euro depending upon bik
and how much the junkie's eyes were spinning

F"you-chasin?"Dutc

--
flyingdutch

Old March 2nd 05, 01:28 AM
Peter McCallum

flyingdutch wrote:

heheh!

that was at the 'bike-bridge' near the uni.

junkies steal bikes (approx 50k a year!) and sell em at this bridge,
hence the sign.
Nobody bothers to report stolen bikes. They just go to hte brifge and
buy another. going rate anywhere between 2-10 euro depending upon bike
and how much the junkie's eyes were spinning

F"you-chasin?"Dutch

I thought they had a medically prescribed heroin program in Holland to
stop that sort of thing. Obviously not.

Peter McCallum
Mackay Qld AUSTRALIA
Old March 2nd 05, 02:42 AM
flyingdutch

Peter McCallum Wrote:

doubt anything will stop it but it certainly 'controls' it, from wha
friends told me over there compared to the 70-80's

I thought they had a medically prescribed heroin program in Holland to
stop that sort of thing. Obviously not.

Peter McCallum
Mackay Qld AUSTRALIA

doubt anything will stop it but it certainly 'controls' it, from wha
friends told me over there compared to the 70-80's

F"if only i could find a way to mainline bikes"Dutc

--
flyingdutch

Old March 3rd 05, 07:50 PM
Olav & Marianne

Default Mr Dutch goes to... !!!!He my office!!!!

"flyingdutch" schreef in
bericht ...

Holiday pix (well. some of em) from:

Amsterdam/Paris
http://home.iprimus.com.au/adenhollander/ap.html

and New York:
http://home.iprimus.com.au/adenhollander/ny.html

--
flyingdutch

He Dutch, that's nice my office.
http://home.iprimus.com.au/adenholla...s/Image20.html

I'm Working on the 21 floor and having an nice view over Rotterdam

Greetings

Olav

Middelkamp- Former Dutch cycling champion dies [email protected] Racing 1 May 3rd 05 10:06 AM
Frank Olson & Peter Clinch & the Muslims Edward Dolan Recumbent Biking 13 November 17th 04 05:40 AM
Dutch culture Simon Mason UK 61 May 25th 04 10:19 PM
Dutch Bikes, Literally Elisa Francesca Roselli General 12 November 5th 03 11:19 AM
Dutch cycling song Simon Mason UK 9 September 19th 03 09:38 AM