FD, was that you on Hardware st/lane with your bikeframe over your shoulder?

Old June 29th 05, 06:40 AM
Claes

Default FD, was that you on Hardware st/lane with your bikeframe over your shoulder?

I just caught a glimpse of a guy with a green bike frame over his
shoulder. I thought it must be you, but I was with a big group o
people moving fast so I could not catch up with you. :

--
Claes

Old June 29th 05, 07:11 AM
flyingdutch

Claes Wrote:
I just caught a glimpse of a guy with a green bike frame over his
shoulder. I thought it must be you, but I was with a big group o
people moving fast so I could not catch up with you.

yep! but you were in the throes with your mates trying to figure ou
which pub to go to (next?) and i didnt wanna get in the between a ma
and his brew

my next project. maybe goin ol' skool again and puttin the chrome
straight forks back on it and the shamal-style campag-Atlanta rims bac
on it.
would make a shweet SS

Hey, Suze. any chance your services would be available to whip up on
of them (edible) stems, but in green

--
flyingdutch

Old June 29th 05, 07:49 AM
suzyj

Dutchy wrote:

Hey, Suze. any chance your services would be available
to whip up one of them (edible) stems, but in green?

The green bit's not so easy (don't have any green paint, and the Imro
is $100 per litre - smallest amount they'll sell). But I could whi
one up for ya... Wouldn't be terribly cheap but - prolly ~$300 o
so...

I've got red, white, and black paint...

Regards,

Suzy (sitting back now the bait's been cast

--
suzyj

Old June 29th 05, 11:22 AM
flyingdutch

suzyj Wrote:

The green bit's not so easy (don't have any green paint, and the Imro
is $100 per litre - smallest amount they'll sell). But I could whi
one up for ya... Wouldn't be terribly cheap but - prolly ~$300 o
so...

I've got red, white, and black paint...

Regards,

Suzy (sitting back now the bait's been cast)

heyzoos! yet it only seems like 'money' when i picture that stem...
let me stew on that. then again... black could look cool...

oh, why cant bikes be as easy as women to deal with!

F"still trying to figure out how he is married with kids"Dutc

--
flyingdutch

Old June 29th 05, 10:10 PM
hippy

flyingdutch Wrote:
heyzoos! yet it only seems like 'money' when i picture that stem... le
me stew on that. then again... black could look cool...

oh, why cant bikes be as easy as women to deal with!

F"still trying to figure out how he is married with kids"Dutch

What does a 'wife and kids' package fetch on the Aussie slave market
Enough to pick up some of suzy's bike porn? (sounds dodgy when put lik
that doesn't it?)

dodgy hipp

--
hippy