A personal request....

Old October 16th 07, 11:36 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Scott F. Feighner

Default A personal request....

After a couple of years absence, one year due to a hurricane, the next
year because I did a personal ride in Houghton Lake, MI, I am once
again participating in this year's MS-150 charity bike ride from San
Antonio, TX to Corpus Christi, TX. This is a charity ride to raise
money for research into the cause and eventual conquest of Multiple
Sclerosis.
As in previous rides I'll be riding on my Bacchetta Aero. Afterwards,
along with a note of thanks for your support, I'll send out one of my
infamous "that's too many words" recaps of the weekend ride.

To learn more, and to make a donation, you can visit the link below.

http://www.ms150.org/b2b/donate/donate.cfm?id=206814

Truthfully, I can never thank you enough for your help and your
support. All I can say is, Thank you.

Scott F.
Bacchetta Aero Pilot

Old October 18th 07, 01:06 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Tom Sherman

Scott F. Feighner wrote:
After a couple of years absence, one year due to a hurricane, the next
year because I did a personal ride in Houghton Lake, MI, I am once
again participating in this year's MS-150 charity bike ride from San
Antonio, TX to Corpus Christi, TX. This is a charity ride to raise
money for research into the cause and eventual conquest of Multiple
Sclerosis.
As in previous rides I'll be riding on my Bacchetta Aero. Afterwards,
along with a note of thanks for your support, I'll send out one of my
infamous "that's too many words" recaps of the weekend ride.

To learn more, and to make a donation, you can visit the link below.

http://www.ms150.org/b2b/donate/donate.cfm?id=206814

Truthfully, I can never thank you enough for your help and your
support. All I can say is, Thank you.

Is "Team B" making a donation?

Beer - It's not just for breakfast anymore!
Old October 18th 07, 04:08 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Scott F. Feighner

On Oct 17, 7:06 pm, Tom Sherman wrote:

Is "Team B" making a donation?

Beer - It's not just for breakfast anymore!- Hide quoted text -

They should. And I will e-mail them today with the same link. Thanks
for the suggestion...

Scott F. Feighner
Aero Pilot - Houston, TX

New personal best Mikefule Unicycling 2 August 21st 07 12:55 AM
Nothing Personal TimC Australia 65 June 28th 07 10:07 PM
personal problem UniManiac Unicycling 19 March 6th 05 06:15 PM
oh boy! new personal record! andrew_carter Unicycling 2 March 9th 04 02:40 AM